Scar Predator Mask - Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with CP on this one... while the Garage Kit community has WAAAAAY better painted bios out there, you can't get more accurate sculpts than right from the ADI molds. Also, $300 for an accurate bio sculpt + LEDs + a nice base that you can desk or wall mount is an excellent price.

And let's not forget those indestructable paper lenses!! :naughty :lol

Haha thanks guys, glad you liked it :) I had a fun time making this actually, and I found out my camera has a cool "high speed film" slow motion record mode, which I used to capture the tire crushing the bio lol!

Just saw it a few minutes ago! Soooooo funny!!!

You should have also did a "101 Uses for a Bio-Mask" before you destroyed it! Haha!

Mine's finally came. Wolf blows this one out the water, but I still like it and I definitely can't wait to collect every one of these. It's kinda hard to capture the finish of the Scar bio, but I'll take better pics when I have more time later.
DSC00515.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

Mine will be with my dealer on the 31st! So only a few days after that and it will be mine!

Mine arrived today, and I must say that I'm pretty pleased with it. I was expecting something of inferior quality based on all the negative feedback, but, paper lenses aside (and they don't really notice that much to be honest), I'm a happy bunny, and I'm glad I didn't cancel after all - oh, and it weighs a ton! :D :D

Back