Scar Predator Mask - Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't bother me about the lenses, and I like the way it looks on display. It appears that it was made just as well as the Wolf Mask.
As far as the cost, IMO, it was worth it.
To those that don't like it or feel that the cost is too much; don't buy it.

:lecture Word!!

After reading about the lenses and seeing pictures of the final product i was hesitant to keep it. Had mine on flexpay and got it last week. Was determined to send it back and get a refund. However, I opened it today and got to looking at it. Honestly I like it, other than the styrofoam lenses or whatever they used. I think it looks good. Cant wait to see what the Celtic is gonna look like. Hurry up Sideshow and release the Chopper bio...

Why not make the entire thing out of plastic then? From 5 ft away who will know?

Why not make it absolutely positively as cheap as possible while still maintaining the look of a 300 dollar collectible? Think how much money Sideshow could make.

They should also make every piece hollow, yet still charge us for the shipping it would cost if it were solid. After all, it appears solid once you display it right?

Quality of construction & authenticity are the only things keeping buyers from just buying the "cheap knockoffs" from ebay/thailand/etc. And woe be us, when the knockoffs start having equal or better construction...

Quality of construction & authenticity are the only things keeping buyers from just buying the "cheap knockoffs" from ebay/thailand/etc. And woe be us, when the knockoffs start having equal or better construction...

:bow I don't think anyone could have worded that better, I returned mine straight away due to those awful lenses, infact they were so bad i almost didn't notice the terrible paint job (hairs included... seriously!)

Scarsideshow048.jpg

and the total lack of weathering and brush strokes on the cheeks
Scarsideshow018.jpg

Damn those lenses look awfull!!!
Scarsideshow026.jpg

And now the celtic is here and continue's the downward spiral, WHAT IS GOING ON SIDESHOW???

Last edited:
If anyone wants to buy mine, i have only displayed it for a month then packaged it back up in the original box. PM for pictures...

how much??????
Stag, i sent you a PM.. Please respond asap if you can.. i'm going to post this on the FS thread soon.. This was only displayed for about in less than a month then i took it down since i was going to return it to SS but never did.. Got lazy :)

here are the pics:

SS_Scar1.jpg

SS_Scar2.jpg

Got this Mofo today! My 3rd official sideshow Bio. I can see where the criticisms come from. But its nice enough. Not worth the price but it costs what it costs...

spa5265.jpg

spa5267.jpg

Back