Scar Predator Mask - Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No there are thin plastic bits around the edges of the magnet.

Yeh those, wow nobody had this problem? am I the only unlucky one here? I was looking around for a matching replacement to cover up that empty spot, still havent found one yet.

Yeh those, wow nobody had this problem? am I the only unlucky one here? I was looking around for a matching replacement to cover up that empty spot, still havent found one yet.
Hey man, sorry to hear about that my mask has not done that either it's in perfect shape.

Looks good but I can't get into lifesize bio-masks with my money going everywhere else.

I'm happy just with Wolf's bio-mask and bust.

I may be inclined for a P1 mask...we'll see.

I guess that while sideshow has done alot with ADI at the moment, we will just see the avp ones for now.

one of mine did come off, that's how I know what you mean. I put it back on ok. I wouldn't worry though it doesn't really make any difference to the piece at all.

What is the "Wolf" mask you guys are referring to? Any pictures?

regret not getting the wolf mask when it was released. Just got mine for $500 on ebay:mad: I really think Sideshow should be charging ~$200 max for the masks, but you have to pay to play:eek: The base is sturdy and heavy, but the mask itself only feels like it weighs 1 pound:cool:

wolfbio2.jpg

wolfbio3.jpg

regret not getting the wolf mask when it was released. Just got mine for $500 on ebay:mad: I really think Sideshow should be charging ~$200 max for the masks, but you have to pay to play:eek: The base is sturdy and heavy, but the mask itself only feels like it weighs 1 pound:cool:

wolfbio2.jpg

wolfbio3.jpg

looks great next to the 1:1 Wolf.............can't wait for my one to arrive....hopefully next month so not much more to wait....:eek:

Back