Scar Predator Mask - Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Scar bio just looks so smooth and "clean" next to Wolf's. I still like it, but I just don't think the Wolf bio compliments the first AvP movie bio's very well. I'm sure it'll look so much better when it's standing next to Celtic & Chopper's bios.

I do remember reading in the ADI book that they wanted Wolf's bio more "swept back". I had no clue what that meant before, but I see what they're talking about now.

Playafree, could you take a pic without the flash and post it when you have a second please?

man, i'm dissapointed with this scar.. it's smaller than wolf and the lens on the bio looks so freaken cheap! I think it's too small.. i have to look at the movie pics, compared to Wolf.. The lens is not even the same material as wolf.. It feels like freakn paper!! f this!!

I just don't think it's worth the money i paid for it..

Bio_1.jpg

Bio_2.jpg

Bio_3.jpg

Bio_4.jpg

Bio_5.jpg
Hmmm...I know which one of the two I prefer. Scar definitley looks 'cheaper'.

Side by side the wolf bio looks like metal where as the scar bio looks plastic.
Could just be the flash though.

Yeah man, that thing looks cheap! The paint doesn't match the proto,it doesn't have that metal look to it. It should have metalic shades to it. The bad thing now is that I'm sure the Celtic Bio is going to have the same paint finish.

Last edited:
Please give us a non-flash pic!

Although my concern is Wolf looks great under the flash!

ya can u plezz take another pic with out the flash?? cause them pics u put up are making me want to cancel my order!!!!

Back