Scar Predator Mask - Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid the amount outstanding for mine, so when they get it will be sent straight to me :D

I personally dont, do you think the P1 mask is boring to?

I like it and all in the movie, and on little toys, but I dont think i'd ever buy the 1:1 scale prop. I like CP's and Wolffles the best. Just to me, have more visual flair. I like flair. :monkey3

1089_wide.jpg

Besides BBTS and Ebay, anyone know of any reliable sellers that may get the Scar Bio in soon that are not pre-sold out? I have mine on PO w/ BBTS but they are usually the last ones to get their SS products in..................

Besides BBTS and Ebay, anyone know of any reliable sellers that may get the Scar Bio in soon that are not pre-sold out? I have mine on PO w/ BBTS but they are usually the last ones to get their SS products in..................

Secret Compass, even though they're on eBay. But they're just as cool if you e-mail them.

There is always a chance though! You never know, have you tried some stores? Like ebay ones even?

Back