Saying "heya"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dgdve

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Not long ago (on CL) I picked up a sideshow 1:4 General Grievous for a great deal :)... with a broken arm :/

Mmmm gotta fix/replace that... Let me say guys... the sideshow Grievous is NOT epic with 3 arms (well ok hes still plenty epic but you guys get what Im saying)

So off to search on google and poof I found you guys (and girls) and this forums.... Man Im nub I had no idea a whole community existed behind the scenes

So I guess Im just here looking at awesome mods (which I also had no idea existed) and to attempt to either find a replacement or a repair for his LEFT set of arms

Although a repair would need to be solid so it could still hold the sabers out at those angles........

He does have an epic epic pose.. but I think the pose and the additional weight from the cape.. THEN holding those sabers way out there..... just destroys the piece over time???

Anyway Im dgdve everywhere if your into other sw stuff maybe Ill see ya! (like tcss/fx sabers or like maybe rpf type stuff..)..

Nice to meet you all!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome, mate.

Sad to hear about General Grievous. I don't have him myself, so I don't know how fragile he is. But I've heard plenty talk about this.

Back