Saying good bye to an old friend...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Devil666, I am coming for you. :angrycanu

running.gif

I've lost a lot of cats. The one before Puca got run over by my sister right in the driveway. When this one got lost for almost two weeks, it messed me up. I'd only had her since December, but she had already become an irreplacable presence in my life. Finding her was a small miracle.

Be happy you had her for so long. It's expected you'll be sad she's gone, but don't take it too hard. Life is short if you measure it by how long someone who's gone won't be around.

Don't measure it that way. Sorry for your loss, Eli. :duff

I feel soooo bad for you. I can't imagine being without my sweetheart. She's 14 now, I pray she makes it to at least 20. Ever since I got her, when she was tiny, I would think about and dread that day! Yours reminded me of her because she sleeps on my chest and has been around for the majority of my relationships. When I got her (a neighbor brought her over) I didn't want another cat. I had 2 and the year before I had to put my Bandit asleep, he was 14. But anyway, when I saw her it was love at first sight and I thank God everyday for her. I love her to pieces! So I know what you must be going through, my thoughts are with you! Hope you feel better soon.

Punkycat =^-.-^=

Back