Saya's Clem Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saya

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my custom Clem. I made his clothes as close as possible to episode "Life Serial" Thanks to Anzik for the hs I enjoyed painting him and now have a wonderful addition to my collection. :)
097.jpg

Looks great! :rock The clothes look fine, I remember you told me you didn't know how to clothe him but you did another superb job.:) You're a machine as of late.:lol

Looks great! :rock The clothes look fine, I remember you told me you didn't know how to clothe him but you did another superb job.:) You're a machine as of late.:lol

Agreed!! You need to dive into this line! Job well done!

I will say though I want to see some pics of Clem with a bucket of KFC! :lol

Keep them coming!!! :lecture

Amazing work, Saya! :rock
And BTW, there are few better to take advice from then Anzik. He rules (as do you!)

That's really awesome! I should really get mine together very soon also. Cause um, I have had his head for a long while...my bad. But seriously, good job!

Thanks Guys! :D I was really happy with him but was at a loss as what to do with his arms. so I figured, cover them up. :lol I feel so lucky to have him in my collection. Thanks so much Anzik :D and please let me know about those arm skins. :)

on a side note, I did go scavenging thru my daughters room for a kitten I could use. I couldnt find one that was the right scale however. but Im still looking. :lol

I'm going to be working on a skin tech. using fabric. Not sure how it will work out. Also I made Saya the kfc bucket-no pics yet.

That looks great Saya I still need to get started on mine hopefully i get most of it done this weekend but you is really great....I feel sorry for the cats around your block:lol:lol

Back