SAW 4 OCT 26th 2007!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um the SAW series are horror. Why does it whenever someone doesn't like horror, and then they watch a horror movie they like they have to justify by saying its not really horror, this happens quite a lot.

I enjoyed it and was puzzled throughout the plot but things became a little more clear at the end. Still a few things I didn't get either.

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

Okay, MLarsen- so was the autopsy room in that old building? I mean, he closed the door on the detective, so it must've been (I guess), but I don't get it! LOL

Hmmm...I don't know, the more I think about it the more I get confused.
Who was the guy in the black monitoring the screens?
Was the guy who got up and out of the chair involved with Jigsaw kind of like Amanda was?
I have to see this again to piece together all of the puzzles and try to make more sense of it all.
:confused:

LOVED it. saw the midnight showing thursday night. so glad to see that the sequels are not becoming crappier, as with many horror movie sequels. Yay SAW!

Spoilers...

My only beef with the film, is that you are never told (or I never saw) why Hoffman was a Jigsaw "apprentice". Besides that, the movie was on par with the rest of the series. Plus, loved seeing Addison again :love:love:love:love

Spoilers...My only beef with the film, is that you are never told (or I never saw) why Hoffman was a Jigsaw "apprentice". Besides that, the movie was on par with the rest of the series. Plus, loved seeing Addison again :love:love:love:love

Guess we will find out in part 5 and 6.

Back