SAW 4 OCT 26th 2007!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is crap.... they tied up all the loose ends in the third movie. everyone died :D all the people from the first two were brought to justice and i was completely happy with the way the trilogy was supposed to end.

SAW IV info:

Well basically we find out what happens to the little girl and we get a good glimpse at a huge game Jigsaw played, but we have not been shown yet. The 4th one is supposedly going to affect the way we have precieved all the previous SAWs, something we know will change.

jigsaw.96 said:
SAW IV info:

Well basically we find out what happens to the little girl and we get a good glimpse at a huge game Jigsaw played, but we have not been shown yet. The 4th one is supposedly going to affect the way we have precieved all the previous SAWs, something we know will change.

Hmmm...While I admit that Saw III was good, it was NOWHERE near what the first two were. If effectively done, that fourth one should be interesting.....

Didn't they say that they want to do a Fifth one as well?

I believe so..

Anyways, I actually like these, they aren't horrible and they aren't as cheesy as the old slasher films.

I just watched Part 3 and thought it was just as good as the other two. I will definitely see Part 4 come October.

Bannister said:
I just watched Part 3 and thought it was just as good as the other two. I will definitely see Part 4 come October.

Me too. I really liked the Un-cut version of SAW 3.:D I'll be seeing SAW 4 and Halloween when they come out.

I recently bought the three saw movies on dvd after only seeing the first. I felt part two was the best and part three was the worst. I was lukewarm on the first. I say, hey make 'em, why not? They've milked more out of lesser franchises

I just finished watching Saw2 just a few minutes ago. Got Saw 3 comming soon from netflix. I liked saw 2 but didnt have near the impact that the first one did. The main thing that kept me at the edge of my seat for the first 2 was the question of "when are they going to catch jigsaw?". now that he's dead in the car, and the girl will take his place, I feel kind of cheaped out...

hairlesswookiee said:
this is crap.... they tied up all the loose ends in the third movie. everyone died :D

the daughter did not die at the end of III

The Monster said:
Production starts April 16, 2007!

Spoil it for me when it gets released because I refuse to spend another penny on Saw films. The first one was very clever...kind of like a 2 hour Millennium episode. Only no Frank Black arrived to save everyone.

The second was easy to figure out, but the back story was a necessary filler to the characters.

The third one was a steaming pile.

Not interested in any more. Couldn't even make myself buy a figure.

Beat it Hollywood...beat it.:horse :horse :horse :moon :violin

I've been so disappointed in my horror movies lately, that I can't remember the last time I saw one in the theaters. Saw 1 & 2 I rented...and was actually impressed with them both and wished I had atleast seen 1 on the big screen. When Saw 3 came out, I again waited until it was for rent and was glad I did. To me the third movie was an absolute mess and it mostly annoyed me. Can't imagine what 4 will be like, but I think I'm going to have to pass on this one....maybe a rental if I'm desperate. I have to say that the last horror that really freaked me out was Hostel.....that movie f***ed with my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about it for days.

nash said:
I just finished watching Saw2 just a few minutes ago. Got Saw 3 comming soon from netflix. I liked saw 2 but didnt have near the impact that the first one did. The main thing that kept me at the edge of my seat for the first 2 was the question of "when are they going to catch jigsaw?". now that he's dead in the car, and the girl will take his place, I feel kind of cheaped out...

He's not dead in the car at the end of Part 2. He just passed out.

I actually hate horror movies with a passion. I am always dragged to see these types of movies. It's odd, but I don't consider the Saw movies really "horror". To me they are kind of like logic and mystery more than horror. Besides all the people dying, can you honestly say that it's "horror". To whomever mentioned hostile, yea, that f**ked with my mind for weeks.

congerking said:
I actually hate horror movies with a passion. I am always dragged to see these types of movies. It's odd, but I don't consider the Saw movies really "horror". To me they are kind of like logic and mystery more than horror. Besides all the people dying, can you honestly say that it's "horror". To whomever mentioned hostile, yea, that f**ked with my mind for weeks.
yes... someone else feels the same as i do about the movies. they aren't "horror" but do at least belong in the sub-genre somehow. same as Hostel.

I dont care what anyone thinks but saw was a very clever series made. Every movie whether anyone cares to admit it or not has been very different and surprising. Now I consider the saw franchise to have ended in a trilogy since many things were closed up in the third movie, but hollywood has a way of bringing the dead back to life, so I am really interested on how jigsaw or his aprentice will be back. If jigsaw is not in the movie then I would probably not see it. Tobin Bell does an awesome jigsaw just like Englund does a perfect Freddy. :D

Back