Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, who would buy copies of Neca's 2ups of the ape heads if they were willing to sell them? Could be a great way to add diversity to existing 1:6 garrisons, council members and archaeologists!

I have the 2-up of the unreleased, non-helmet Urko head in my collection. I need to put it on a SS and see how it looks scale-wise...

Sallah

Would have probably sold a bunch to all the 1:6 collectors looking to spruce up the troops.
They still could to. It certainly wouldn't be as difficult as some would have you believe.

Hi people...I'm back here with just one question:

Do you have an idea of these days prices of the POTA Hot Toys figures?...I'm gonna sell one gorilla soldier in mint condition, opened but complete with box and accesories...how much would it be the real price of this figure? thanks...

Saludos!

The prices are very subjective. The "real" price should be the original MSRP.
I have seen them for resale anywhere from $150 to $800.
To get a better idea of what they may actually sell at go to ebay and search Hot Toys Planet of the Apes and then narrow the search down to completed listings. The ones with green prices will show what actually sold and for how much.

Sorry for bumping this up, but does anybody here have a Sideshow Brent head laying around that they do not want? Let me know please.

few weeks ago I saw that new Law Giver statue by Neca at my local comic book shop.

For those who own it, how tall is the statue? and is the statue sculpt close to accurate?

Would love to own the big statue by Sideshow but way too much now and I think Neca is a good alternative.

few weeks ago I saw that new Law Giver statue by Neca at my local comic book shop.

For those who own it, how tall is the statue? and is the statue sculpt close to accurate?

Would love to own the big statue by Sideshow but way too much now and I think Neca is a good alternative.

Its about 12" tall, and stands in perfect scale with the NECA 7 inch Planet of the Apes figures. I think its excellent, great sculpt and looks fantastic displayed with the figures.

The Sideshow Lawgiver statue does have the benefit of size but is FAR less accurate than the NECA one.

The Neca Lawgiver will be a great addition to your collection.

IMG_6834.jpg

Always love seeing these Sticks, so awesome.

Do you have a complete set of the Medicom figures too? Always tempted to pick those up.

Thank you DHolden007,

Unfortunately I do not have any of the medicom figures. I have been wanting to pick up their Slave Taylor & Nova, Law Giver, and a few others to use as background figures. I think they would work well. I know they are a little smaller than the Neca line but I think they can be positioned properly so the camera wouldn't make it so noticeable.

Thank you DHolden007,

Unfortunately I do not have any of the medicom figures. I have been wanting to pick up their Slave Taylor & Nova, Law Giver, and a few others to use as background figures. I think they would work well. I know they are a little smaller than the Neca line but I think they can be positioned properly so the camera wouldn't make it so noticeable.

I like the Neca figures so much, I decided to get the Medicom ones as well. Just picked up all 21 including the variants. I have mixed feelings about them. They are shorter than the Neca figures and have much less detail (although some do look great like Dr Zaius). They also have virtually no articulation, maybe 3 points tops. Slave Taylor and Nova have none, just vinyl statues. But Slave Taylor (and Nova) would fit well with Neca figures he is much bigger and towers over the Gorilla soldiers. The quality got progressively better as the waves went along.

Some quick pics

Attachments

• apes2.jpg
    apes2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Back