Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a resin for rotocasting available in San Francisco...it would mean a trip out there. I will eventually need it for my General Ursus helmet...I will use the leftovers and try to replicate those ape-o-naut helmets, and just have someone else vacuu-form the glass part of the helmet. I would need to make sure the base of the helmet sculpt is large enough to fit over Zira's hair...or just re-do her hair entirely...perhaps that would be the way to go...but someday I will get this done.

Don't I have a nice bunch of apes? We are having a party tomorrow and I needed to keep them safe from filthy human hands, so they're in the corner of my bedroom for now...I had to move the telephone. I didn't realize my apes could take up so much space!

fuji012.jpg

Does anybody have these books I can borrow? I promise to be very careful and to return them in the condition you lend it to me:
Return to the Planet of the Apes #2: Escape From Terror Lagoon by William Arrow

Return to the Planet of the Apes #3: Man, The Hunted Animal by William Arrow

Last edited:
Jessica, I have those 2 books and I'll give those to you. I'll send them to your address. Just e-mail me your address and they're yours to keep. Did you ever read either of these 2 other POTA books? "Man the Fugitive" or "Monkey Planet". I have those for you as well. You've done so much for me, they're yours for the taking.

BTW - I just listed three "Omega Man" custom figures on eBay. Is there a thread for "The Omega Man" anywhere that I could mention this on?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Man-...ltDomain_0&hash=item3cbc7e7290#ht_1124wt_1185

:peace

Actually I have never read any of the ape novelizations. If you don't mind sending them to me I would love to read them. I will e-mail you my mailing address. Did you need any of the cards from Conspiracy? I have not made it to the post office yet so I can mail IM my extra cards that Drew gave me. Hopefully today I can finish up the pair of Mego jeans I am working on and mail them out this week.

I finally finished a few custom apes.

I tried to make a creative scene. Keep in mind that although I've been married for 27 years, we don't have kids - so no experience...well except the male ape holding the purse and coat. ;)

This was my experiment at creating a 1/6 scale custom ape child using a chimp head from Angel. I had hopes that my wife would have time to make some 1/6 chimp clothes for me, but she is too busy. (She told me I could say that.)

I wanted something like the chimp clothes in the first episode of the POTA TV series. I even wanted to make an ape with an eye patch.

I just put some clothes on him that fit alright.

OMG SO FRICKIN' AWESOME TDP!!!! I love the play date!!!
:rock
:yess::yess::yess:
:hi5::panic::hi5::panic::hi5:

Your apes are all so tremendously gorgeous. I need to get back to my beloved apes.

And Angel--those boots are fabulousssssss!!!

Don't I have a nice bunch of apes? We are having a party tomorrow and I needed to keep them safe from filthy human hands, so they're in the corner of my bedroom for now...I had to move the telephone. I didn't realize my apes could take up so much space!

fuji012.jpg

Does anybody have these books I can borrow? I promise to be very careful and to return them in the condition you lend it to me:
Return to the Planet of the Apes #2: Escape From Terror Lagoon by William Arrow

Return to the Planet of the Apes #3: Man, The Hunted Animal by William Arrow

I would kill for one of those gorilla masks. Never saw an ape at NYCC.

DP those are some great customs!!

Maybe you can be the first gorilla at NYCC, IM!! I will try to get your cards out to you today or tomorrow.

Back