Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Oh man alive!! THAT General Ursus is smokin'!!!!

Sweet blessed mother of God...he's pure naked merciless power, the way I imagined him to be!! The way he needs to be!!

He is! He is CRAZY looking! If the production model comes out looking like that, he's the best Apes figure ever made.

But I don't want to... you know... oversell it or anything.

OH! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo......

This is going to cost me quite a bit.....

WOW!!!

The good General says:

Ursusside.jpg

For once i don't regret not getting sideshows

I'll never regret getting the Sideshow Apes. Those are some solid apes there. :D

I'm not going be be one of those guys that sells off his Sideshow collection in light of the Hot Toys offerings. Thing is... I collect Apes. They could be Megos. They could even be Hasbros. They could be Kubricks. They could be Sideshows. Now there gonna be Hot Toys. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

WOW! Now THAT is General Ursus and the "real" hair is looking good! I need to get an Ursus and a Soldier. Now they need to do a good horse to compliment these.

Andy

12 inches high Gorilla Soldier
collectible figure

Product code: MMS88
In-stock:COMING SOON
Exclusive:--

~Movie Masterpiece Series~

This 1/6th scale Gorilla Soldier collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall features:

- Over 32 points of articulation
- Highly detailed clothing including leather-like vest, wrist gauntlets and boots
- Real like Ape hair
- Bandolier with ammo pouches
- Rifle with strap and removable magazine
- Backpack
- Club
- Key
- Man Catcher
- Interchangeable hands
- 12" figure display base with Planet of the Apes logo

Planet of the Apes TM & © 2009 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
So who else noticed the third Ape is actually a Toy Hunters/Sideshow Exclusive? Wonder what the numbers will be on that one.

13 inches high General Ursus
collectible figure

Product code: MMS87

This 1/6th scale General Ursus collectible figure stands approximately 32 cm tall features:

- Highly detailed clothing and armor including his cuirass, shoulder pauldrons and gauntlets
- Removable helmet
- Real like Ape hair
- Rifle with removable magazine
- Pistol
- Interchangeable hands
- An authentic character likeness of General Ursus
- 12" figure display base with Planet of the Apes logo

Planet of the Apes TM & © 2009 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
12 inches high Gorilla Captain
collectible figure (Limited Edition)

Product code: MMS89
Exclusive:Yes

This 1/6th scale Gorilla Captain collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall features:

- Highly detailed clothing including leather-like vest, wrist gauntlets and boots
- Real-like Ape hair
- Rifle with removable magazine
- Pistol with hostler
- Bandolier with ammo pouches
- Backpack
- Man Catcher
- A Flag
- Interchangeable hands
- a 12-inch Planet of the Apes figure stand

Last edited:
https://hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=74

Planet of the Apes -
3 inches Cosbaby

Product code: COSB57-63

Each cosbaby stands 3 inches / 7 cm tall, featuring your favorite Planet of the Apes' characters in baby forms and its unique designs from the movie in special format.

Designs inclusive:
6 designs + 1 secret version

- Dr. Zaius
- Taylor
- Zira
- Cornelius
- General Urko
- Soldier Ape
+ Plus secret version

Special features :
**Snap kits with joint articulations
**Amazing detailed accessories

Note: simply assembly is required

{Release date: Q1, 2009}

Last edited:
These look GREAT!!! Much better than I could have hoped. Ursus is done beautifully. I can hear James Gregory in there: INVADE INVADE INVADE
And the two gorilla soldiers are great additions. One, although sporting a Beneath flag is a representative of the TV series!! Could this mean something? Or just another production oversight? Remember the rank striping was a TV series only thing.
Either way I AM PSYCHED!!!

Back