Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Bloody lawgiver, don't have the standard though. I noticed on ebay, someone sold a bloody & standard for $75 each... the scroll was broken though.. Is that common? I've seen a few listings now where the scroll is broken.

Jess that Ape Nativity sounds cool. Years ago, I started to recreate the smash poster of George Washington crossing the Delaware as 1/6 apes, but never finished it.

Last edited:
Hasslein, that smash poster recreated in 1:6 scale would be the ultimate of coolness!!!! What a super neat idea!!! You should try to reboot that project and finish it. I would love to see that.

Hey--did you see my idea of recreating the Caesar leather outfit? I'll try to do this easy project and post photos of it soon.

dsc02217p.jpg

dsc02216.jpg

What do you think? He's getting so close....

dsc00304ow.jpg

Wow Jess, those skills are getting beeter and better, he looks great!

Guys, did you read about the unpublished Behind the Scenes Planet of the Apes photographs from Sid Terror's Collection?

https://thehorrordrunx.yuku.com/topic/1543

Edited to remove the sample photo. I read their rules, and photos are not to be distributed without prior permission. So you will just have to check it out!

Thanks, Wook. I'm more proud of Alan. He looks like him from whatever angle I view him. I should take more photos of him.

Last edited:
Guys, did you read about the unpublished Behind the Scenes Planet of the Apes photographs from Sid Terror's Collection?

https://thehorrordrunx.yuku.com/topic/1543

Great shots, Jess!!!

Thanks for sharing the link!

That photo of Sid with Roddy in 1975... funny, Roddy is wearing the same outfit he wore at the convention I met Roddy around the same time. Gee... could it be that we met him at the same convention???:horror:horror:horror

Great shots, Jess!!!

That photo of Sid with Roddy in 1975... funny, Roddy is wearing the same outfit he wore at the convention I met Roddy around the same time. Gee... could it be that we met him at the same convention???:horror:horror:horror

Wouldn't that be freaky???? I know that Sid is located in LA. Where was the convention you went to?

Wouldn't that be freaky???? I know that Sid is located in LA. Where was the convention you went to?

San Francisco.

I also love his Phantom of the Paradise shirt. That movie is one of my guilty pleasures. :D

Congratulations! He looks so cute! Yes, Hot Toys General Ursus is a must. If I could only choose one Hot Toys ape, it would be him.

I also love his Phantom of the Paradise shirt. That movie is one of my guilty pleasures. :D
I LOVE that movie. Tried finding the tracks online because the soundtrack is mega expensive but all were not available. :(
They're the DC Direct Deluxe 13" Batgirl and Wonder Woman.
Too bad DC doesn't know the meaning of 1:6 scale. Their figures would be great if they were in scale with the rest of the 1:6 world. And if they changed out those cut joints for better ones.

I LOVE that movie. Tried finding the tracks online because the soundtrack is mega expensive but all were not available. :(

I have the soundtrack... I could make you a copy. :naughty

I also own one of the original Medicom 12" Phantom figures. Its one of my favorite figures in my collection. Gee... I wish I bought BOTH versions at the time (I'm missing the opened mouth version) but I just couldn't afford it. Of course, I NEVER see either of them for sale and when I do... BOY are they expensive!!! :horror:horror:horror

Last edited:
I have the soundtrack... I could make you a copy. :naughty

I also own one of the original Medicom 12" Phantom figures. Its one of my favorite figures in my collection. Gee... I wish I bought BOTH versions at the time (I'm missing the opened mouth version) but I just couldn't afford it. Of course, I NEVER see either of them for sale and when I do... BOY are they expensive!!! :horror:horror:horror

That would be great!! I would greatly appreciate it. Email me what you want for it!
I always wanted the figures but could never find either at a price I could afford. There was one store, about an hour from me, that I decided to finally buy it from just because I could at the time, but when I went back, they were closed for good. :(

Back