Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious... how much do they go for?

PZ - I never really monitored them. I've seen people asking $250+. That doesn't mean they sold them for that. I've seen them activley being bid upon when they start $125+. Not sure of the ending price though.

I don't normally care what number I get when it comes to collectibles... but I like the fact that I have #100 of 100 of the Bloody Lawgiver. The last number of the last item of the 12" line. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I hear that Proto. I'm not even sure what number I have. :confused:

I dusted the layers of dust my apes. As mentioned yesterday, they always seem to keep the same pose. I just rearrange them a little.

Wow you now have two children apes? They look great. Your Ape-O-Nauts look awesome, is that DML's suits or Buzz Aldrin's from Hasbro?

They look very cool.

Wow you now have two children apes? They look great. Your Ape-O-Nauts look awesome, is that DML's suits or Buzz Aldrin's from Hasbro?

They look very cool.

Thanks Sticks, I like the two child apes too. :)

Those are the spacesuits made by Dragon. I originally, bought one made by Hasbro and one by Dragon. I didn’t like the Hasbro one. To me, it was very poorly made. I absolutely loved the superior quality of the Dragon spacesuit! I'm now looking forward to seeing Jessica's custom spacesuits. Those are going to be very accurate and will certainly rock!:rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
Well great job good sir. I had the Buzz Aldrin but let it go because you're right it wasn't top notch, the half gloves were useless. But, that's kind of the standard for Hasbro.

Little Marcus and Cornelius are so cool, would you mind taking some more shots of them? I love how little Marcus is in the chair. He'll look great in your courtroom diorama, which I hope you complete one day.
Did you ever paint the wall partitions? I love mine. Thanks again.

IMG_8822.jpg

I know it needs another coat, to clean it up. :)

Sticks - Did you ever put your Armando figure together? I don't recall seeing anybody's yet.

I did, but I turned him and my DML Russell (Russell Crowe) into a Gladiators, for the film that fell through. He looks great as a Retiarius (net-man) gladiator. He's currently stored with my IGNITE Romans, I can did him out at a later date and take pics for you if you want.

I did, but I turned him and my DML Russell (Russell Crowe) into a Gladiators, for the film that fell through. He looks great as a Retiarius (net-man) gladiator. He's currently stored with my IGNITE Romans, I can did him out at a later date and take pics for you if you want.

I would love to see that also Sticks!:D

Well great job good sir. I had the Buzz Aldrin but let it go because you're right it wasn't top notch, the half gloves were useless. But, that's kind of the standard for Hasbro.

Little Marcus and Cornelius are so cool, would you mind taking some more shots of them? I love how little Marcus is in the chair. He'll look great in your courtroom diorama, which I hope you complete one day.
Did you ever paint the wall partitions? I love mine. Thanks again.

IMG_8822.jpg

I know it needs another coat, to clean it up. :)

I still love your wall partitions Angel you always do such great work. What an attention to detail!

It's great that you have an, almost one of a kind, POTA accessory, Sticks...

Hey there JJ. It's always great when you stop by. I truly do love that wall partition, I was going to use it in my past Roman story which unfortunately got scrapped. :monkey2

Here you go, I ran out to the garage and pulled these two out. What do you think?

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

I can take better photos but my lights aren't set up and all I have is the flash.

Last edited:
Thanks Again Shaun-O

I'm not sure if I like Dr.Z's shoulder pads, almost look too poofy. What do you all think?

Oh and Shaun-O if you're still around, did that box come inside another box or did it come like that with the artwork showing? I like the box. :)

LOL, I'm not sure I like the pose. It looks like the good doctor had an accident in his pants and needs some Depends. :(

Hey Sticks,

That's the shipper box, no outer generic thing going on. The number is on the bottom. Dr. Z looks way better in person then my pictures. I'm in the process of moving and just wanted to get some quick shots for all you Ape Freaks.

Also, I wanted to say your customs and photos look awesome, as always.

Hey Sticks! I posted three more figures on the BOA site. Let me know! Thanks, Kent.

Hey Sticks,

That's the shipper box, no outer generic thing going on. The number is on the bottom. Dr. Z looks way better in person then my pictures. I'm in the process of moving and just wanted to get some quick shots for all you Ape Freaks.

Also, I wanted to say your customs and photos look awesome, as always.

Thanks a million Shaun-O. It is awesome seeing Dr. Z. you're the first to post him. Good luck with your move and don't be a stranger.

KFog- I posted my reply. Very cool.

Angel--your Armando looks fabulous!!

I did not snag that helmet, but I'm sure another one will come another day. You will watch out for me, will you? I was thinking of having someone make me a helmet, and that I would spray it with that car spray for tinting your windows. I needed to sculpt the round helmet around my Zira and then Mooncat was going to vacuform it for me. I would need 3 done, so I would need 3 sculpted helmets so that he could vacuform everything together. But as you can see I've been so busy with other stuff.

Shaun-O it was exciting to see your Dr. Zaius! He looks so wonderful!! You just need to let time unwrinkle his outfit...or if it bugs you then you can always steam off the wrinkles...I would remove the clothing and then steam them. Too bad the notch in the back is still there--but whew!! At least they got the doll legs right!! Dr. Zaius looks very spectacular, and congratulations.

Kfog--My memory is not so great but I think the shirt you got under the right jacket would look good.

Did anybody else do Armando? How come I haven't seen photos of him?

Sticks--Armando looks fabulous as a gladiator!! I would have never pictured him in that but he looks like he fits in just right.

Sticks I love when you mix Star Trek and the apes. And Angel's partition rocks. Mine is still unpainted, but I love it.

Not bad. :rolleyes:

I haven't counted in a long time but I was more than 3 full storage bins just of POTA related characters.

Rub it in!! I only have 3 gorillas from SS. The other ones I will have to customize. But no worries. Jessica's Ape City will slowly get built, no matter how long it takes.

Good bye fellow apes. I'll be in transit for the next couple of days and won't have time to check in. I will have to quit the internet cold turkey.

Back