Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did, and neither work well, the collar rides too high I think or maybe it was the shoulders. Anyways when I took that last photograph of my savage humans and two bridgekeepers I noticed that the girl who was once making my female Roman garbs removed the front plate all together and you can't tell that she's flat. Maybe this could work.

Sorry to hear that Sticks, I'll get it to work... and it'll look great!

Angel I forgot to ask you, I noticed in your photos you had teh Bloody Lawgiver, is that the only Lawgiver you have or do you have both?

Here's the last couple pix of my future Albina.

Yeah great sculpt, I think that's a Barbie, by Mattel, could be part of the Princess series. I remember when I was working on the my last film that folded, we needed some goddesses and their sculpts were like that.

I wasn't concerned about the actual head's hair being long. Albina's head is in a cowl and any head can easily have a faux ponytail added thru that.

Hi Stickman! I sent you a PM regarding the trade. Let's get ready to Trade Brother Ape!:horror

By the way! I really love that Polystone Zaius figure (What a piece of art)!

The blonde females? One could pass as a stewart and the other an Albina? I would say, most definately.:banana

Hello Stickman, Angel, IM, and the rest. Does Armondo wear a short sleeve or long sleve sweater in Conquest? I found this one on ebay!:confused:

Hello Stickman, Angel, IM, and the rest. Does Armondo wear a short sleeve or long sleve sweater in Conquest? I found this one on ebay!:confused:

I don't think Armando ever removes his brown coat in the movie. As long as you have a brown coat, why should it even matter? Either way would be fine since you won't see his arms. Your call, go with what you think is best for you. :)

I don't think Armando ever removes his brown coat in the movie. As long as you have a brown coat, why should it even matter? Either way would be fine since you won't see his arms. Your call, go with what you think is best for you. :)

Hi Angel! Do you think that the collar looks right though?:confused:

Thanks Again Shaun-O

I'm not sure if I like Dr.Z's shoulder pads, almost look too poofy. What do you all think?

Oh and Shaun-O if you're still around, did that box come inside another box or did it come like that with the artwork showing? I like the box. :)

LOL, I'm not sure I like the pose. It looks like the good doctor had an accident in his pants and needs some Depends. :(

I agree... there is a certain poof to the shoulders that catches the eye.

However, these pieces ALWAYS look better in person.

Once in a blue moon, it can still be found on eBay. Of course, they're very expensive now! I hope you can locate one! :angelsmil

I'm curious... how much do they go for?

I don't normally care what number I get when it comes to collectibles... but I like the fact that I have #100 of 100 of the Bloody Lawgiver. The last number of the last item of the 12" line. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back