Savage She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Lobbyists

Maybe AH but definitively MB, I do not recall did Jim Lee ever do any She-Hulks?

Personally I don't know why we even need another She-Hulk (even though she is a completely different character). SSC needs to give some of these ladies like Jean Grey, Phoenix, Wasp and Black Widow etc that haven't been made. Where's the love SSC?

Personally I don't know why we even need another She-Hulk (even though she is a completely different character). SSC needs to give some of these ladies like Jean Grey, Phoenix, Wasp and Black Widow etc that haven't been made. Where's the love SSC?

Well said VS, could not have said it any better and PF format would be Great if they did the Right Pose :exactly:

Personally I don't know why we even need a 3rd She-Hulk (even though she is a completely different character). SSC needs to give some of these ladies like Jean Grey, Phoenix in 1/4th...Where's the love SSC?

Sideshow's response:
See-no-evil-Hear-no-evil-Speak-no-evil-Star-Wars-Stormtroopers3.jpg

lol!!! actually sideshows response goes something like, "dear consumer we hope to bait you with enough items that you are not interested in, before we give you product we know you are really looking forward to seeing in an attempt to make you purchase items you would not purchase otherwise thank you for your time, a venomsaurus variant production sneaks on the way!"

Enough of these ____ing artist interpretations. IMHO Sideshow's best work comes from when they try to hit the character overall, get the essence of the character and not a specific artist which has severely been hit and miss.

lol!!! actually sideshows response goes something like, "dear consumer we hope to bait you with enough items that you are not interested in, before we give you product we know you are really looking forward to seeing in an attempt to make you purchase items you would not purchase otherwise thank you for your time, a venomsaurus variant production sneaks on the way!"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm a huge hulk nut, but I'll be passing on this. She's a D class at best, but I do enjoy her comics. BW in that art style would also produce a pass from me.

I caught the preview when it was briefly up. It looked pretty good, certainly much better than the Susan Storm Women of Marvel statue. I'm a big Hulks fan, and I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering this one. Now we just need Red She-Hulk (Betty Banner). :p

Decided not to get any of this line. Did not like the Sue Storm comiquette or the Storm comiquette. I'll save money for the PFs or other 1/4 scale coms.

Was it the same pose as "parking ticket" She-Hulk?

These modern artist interpretation pieces need to stop! Immediately!!

BB

Back