Savage She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This line will die midstream. 2D cover art does not always translate well to 3D. They did a terrible job on the face of Sue Storm. Storm was a little better.

They are still only 1/5 scale so pass.

I don't know if sideshow is interested in doing the red hulk. it popped up in a Q&A once

Yeah. I remember reading that the SS staff were divided regarding the character which was pretty understandable considering how horrendous the 1st few arcs involving "Rulk" was.

yeah they where pretty bad i remember going to a comic shop and the guy who owns the place pretty much despised them and told me to avoid them. Which tells me they must be bad since he lost money that way, but i would still rather have a red hulk then 3 she hulks...

Anyone saved the pics? PM them to the Worm, please.

maybe they're planning on releasing the guarranteed sales inbetween the crap :lol

:lol Wouldn't doubt it.

Kind of wish the style of the art was more in line with the style of the PF. Lyra has a tongue-in-cheek humor that doesn't fit the Red Sonya vibe I'm getting from the WOM cover.

Hay guys

I redid my savage she hulk into a regular she hulk, hope you like the outcome. Was one hell of a fun project.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL6cBmNhfL0&feature=plcp[/ame]

Shehulkllong.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd give some life into this thread and upload some pics and video. I really like this one, I think it looks great. The character isn't as popular but I'm glad that Sideshow still put in a quality effort here. Happy that I picked it up.

My video review: [ame]https://youtu.be/969T_iX0Ivs[/ame]

And some pics (links will take you to the entire gallery):

Where os the cheapest to buy this? I need this one for my skaar? I just want the reg version. I missed the SS one on sale for 135.00:(

The guy you bought the Droids from on ebay has an EX for $195 obo. Maybe he would cut you a deal.

Yes I saw that, I don't know how much he wants. The asking price is out of my range with the shipping costs. It's too low so I'm not even going to ask. If he offers 150.00 to 160.00 shipped I will buy it.

Yes I saw that, I don't know how much he wants. The asking price is out of my range with the shipping costs. It's too low so I'm not even going to ask. If he offers 150.00 to 160.00 shipped I will buy it.

There is a "best offer" option on the listing.

i know im bumping a old thread just wanted to show off a Thundra Custom i just finished. I like this statue a lot cause she can be made into a few of the She Hulk female universe characters.

Had to tweak out her left hand so she would be holding the chain, and then gave her bigger bewbies so it would be in scale with her. Then did her out in a basic red/orange and hints of pearl yellow for the boots and bolts.

As a bonus i was asked to give her freckles so i did some splatter effect all over her skin to make it work.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2O74cbSCKk[/ame]

ThundraLong.jpg

Saw this at my local CBS... What's the going price for it nowadays? Are the ebay prices accurate?

Back