Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man.... With cornerstonecomics 15% off sale, this thing is like $830 after tax if I pick it up. My fiance would crucify me if I bought it tho. Hopefully the sale lasts through the end of the year... I might get enough from xmas to afford it if I cancel some other stuff.

Fiancé don't count... Until it's legal you the boss

Sauron is on the UPS truck and on his way to Michigan! Finally pulled the trigger on this guy do to a Galactus sell out till February. I asked them to open and inspect this before shipping though. Hopefully they actually did that.

I'm getting dangerously close to buying this.

5tewEZF.gif

^ I was wondering that too, but in the last pic, it looks like it is there.

I think that last pic is the same, just the angle hides it. I noticed the differences too and had to do a double take. He said he just got it and did not mention needing a replacement so I figured it was not a different base. I don't know why they did not do the skulls as separate pieces like many other bases, it is a PITA to need a whole new base when one tiny issue is there and more so for the international guys.

I don't know why they did not do the skulls as separate pieces like many other bases, it is a PITA to need a whole new base when one tiny issue is there and more so for the international guys.
:exactly:
Thought the exact same thing when we pull him out at the store. The first base, the face guard, was snapped off. Upon looking more, we noticed nearly every little piece is still very flimsy. Made me wonder why those little parts were not separate pieces.

Fantastic pictures guys! Congrats on your hauls!! :clap

Thanks!

Angmar-Is your helm on the right damaged? It looks like my 1st one did missing a piece of the face guard.

I think that last pic is the same, just the angle hides it. I noticed the differences too and had to do a double take. He said he just got it and did not mention needing a replacement so I figured it was not a different base. I don't know why they did not do the skulls as separate pieces like many other bases, it is a PITA to need a whole new base when one tiny issue is there and more so for the international guys.

Yes, my helmet arrived broken, you can see it in the photo.

The problem is that it is broken in two small pieces. I tried to stick it but I can see the breakage so I got in contact with the shop where I bought it and they are going to give me a discount.

My LCS open the first of the 2 they had and this part was broken. Told em to put it aside and open the second. lol

They said they talked to Ss and they are getting a replacement base and having to destroy the current one. :slap

Back