Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap

Oh boy, aren't you gonna be surprised when you open up your gift! :lol

Well, in a way I'm sure he will be. I've heard nothing can prepare you for how big and awesome this piece is.

I still have 3 or 4 payments to go. Sadly it was an impulse buy and I don't think I'll have anywhere to put the big guy. lol

Eek that really sucks- a collector's worst nightmare! Sorry man, hopefully you get your replacement soon! :(

That's the strange thing - the box is ok without any damages :cuckoo:

My german dealer will send me a new Sauron as soon as possible.

Can you post photos of the brown shipping container?
Which company delivered?
Was the shipping container on a pallet?

Can you post photos of the brown shipping container?
Which company delivered?
Was the shipping container on a pallet?

The shipping container was delivered by DHL and wasn't on a pallet.
Here a pic of the shipper:

View attachment 70335

A few hours ago i've got an e-mail of my dealer - his last Sauron is on its way to me :yess:

Hopefully in an undamaged condition :pray:

The shipping container was delivered by DHL and wasn't on a pallet.
Here a pic of the shipper:

View attachment 70335

A few hours ago i've got an e-mail of my dealer - his last Sauron is on its way to me :yess:

Hopefully in an undamaged condition :pray:

The shipping container looks very good. Maybe it toppled over or fell horizontally on one side :mad:.
I wish you the best with the new one :).

Man.... With cornerstonecomics 15% off sale, this thing is like $830 after tax if I pick it up. My fiance would crucify me if I bought it tho. Hopefully the sale lasts through the end of the year... I might get enough from xmas to afford it if I cancel some other stuff.

This is tempting with the 15% off, it represents much more value than the P2 maquette which was my first choice for a long time...

Back