Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG...just opened my replacement base box and the large pointed shield has a 4" piece snapped off. It looks like the base settled in the box and the packing was sitting higher under the shield causing it to snap off during shipping. I don't think they'll try shipping me another one. I'm just disgusted. I'm on a bad run. Deadpool broken side knife, Galactus botched paint, now this.

OMG...just opened my replacement base box and the large pointed shield has a 4" piece snapped off. It looks like the base settled in the box and the packing was sitting higher under the shield causing it to snap off during shipping. I don't think they'll try shipping me another one. I'm just disgusted. I'm on a bad run. Deadpool broken side knife, Galactus botched paint, now this.

Sorry to hear. They probably won't risk shipping another, I had to talk them into my first one even and the main reason was not a good way to ship it(I don't know why they don't use another Sauron box) as the base is the most fragile part. Are you going to return it if they won't send another or take a credit and try to fix it? You could try taking the helm piece you need off the new one and glue it on the old one. That was my plan if the new one arrived broken.

I am STILL waiting for this to ship from secret compass. Did anyone else order from them? Did you get yours yet or still waiting?

Chris

I'm Thai, i have to made an ordered through a Dealer
still not come but nobody got it too (in Thailand)

My retailer here in Australia told me this will arrive on the 25th of November. Might mean the next batch is arriving soon.

Sorry to hear. They probably won't risk shipping another, I had to talk them into my first one even and the main reason was not a good way to ship it(I don't know why they don't use another Sauron box) as the base is the most fragile part. Are you going to return it if they won't send another or take a credit and try to fix it? You could try taking the helm piece you need off the new one and glue it on the old one. That was my plan if the new one arrived broken.

They are going to try sending me another replacement base. Maybe 3rd times a charm. I was sure they wouldn't try it again but they are :pray:

They are going to try sending me another replacement base. Maybe 3rd times a charm. I was sure they wouldn't try it again but they are :pray:

Wow, congrats, hopefully they pack it well this time. Mine had a ton of packing and was really well done.

Are they having you destroy both other bases then? Just one was a hell of a mess for me to do.

u34s3y6wv1n5cterjox.jpg

not sure about the size am i right? any owner please confirm me…

Thank for advance

I used Autocad to scale it and there were my measures, I chose an other photo. Measures in cm

I think I need to step it up with the canvas version. That looks really nice!:clap

I be been saying since day one canvas is the way to go. It presents an old world look that just cannot be beat once stretched and framed. I have JV do the stretched gallery wrap for me so it's ready for the wall once I recieve it. Grats OB on that wonderful canvas

Balrog said:
And Sauron is finally in stock at our Australian distributor, might have him home next week :panic:

I know I'm only talking to myself but... SHIPPED BOOOIIIII :panic::yess::blissy:elefant

Balrog said:
Hey Balrog is this the biggest statue you've owned?

Why yes, other Balrog, the Sauron Premium Format is the largest, premiest(?!) format I've ordered :love

Balrog said:
You're amazing you know that?

Shutup I know it

My Sauron PF has arrived! #744/1500. I ordered it from a local store (Popcultcha). This statue is massive! I like it a lot! Though I need some rearranging of my collectibles to give space for this beast!

A quick phone photo:

11100408626_40fea8ce84_b.jpg

However, mine has got a minor damage, which hopefully would be easily replaceable. One of the spikes on the right shoulder armour of Sauron had a small chip on the top.

11100483403_8762e0005b_c.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if Sauron's helm has also a bit of damage. I'm looking at it and mine is not symmetrical at the bottom part of the helm. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way, or this was a damage? Could you please check yours and let me know if it's normal or it's a damage.

Look at the lower left and lower right part of the helm. They're not symmetrical.

11100385046_bbae4612f2_c.jpg

The left part of the helm is longer and pointy, whereas the right part is shorter and looked like there was a chip. I checked the underside of the helm and there was no paint chip, which could mean the 'chip' was already there before it was painted.

11100384324_a39d9e952b_c.jpg

Congrats on getting this amazing piece. I believe the helm is fine but hopefully you can get the shoulder armor replaced.

My Sauron PF has arrived! #744/1500. I ordered it from a local store (Popcultcha). This statue is massive! I like it a lot! Though I need some rearranging of my collectibles to give space for this beast!

A quick phone photo:

11100408626_40fea8ce84_b.jpg

However, mine has got a minor damage, which hopefully would be easily replaceable. One of the spikes on the right shoulder armour of Sauron had a small chip on the top.

11100483403_8762e0005b_c.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if Sauron's helm has also a bit of damage. I'm looking at it and mine is not symmetrical at the bottom part of the helm. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way, or this was a damage? Could you please check yours and let me know if it's normal or it's a damage.

Look at the lower left and lower right part of the helm. They're not symmetrical.

11100385046_bbae4612f2_c.jpg

The left part of the helm is longer and pointy, whereas the right part is shorter and looked like there was a chip. I checked the underside of the helm and there was no paint chip, which could mean the 'chip' was already there before it was painted.

11100384324_a39d9e952b_c.jpg

No way is that acceptable ... At least for me. That looks like it broke/chipped off and was filed/sanded and painted over to camouflage the damage. Unacceptable.

I received mine from popcultcha as well.

The paint job is utter ****e!! Hopefully will get a refund!Flat Pathetic copper hue!

IMG_15861_zps1d222082.jpg

and the ring which in my opinion should shine like gold or atleast shine coz yknow it's THE RING,is this sad color

IMG_15901_zpse9d11553.jpg

I received mine from popcultcha as well.

The paint job is utter ****e!! Hopefully will get a refund!Flat Pathetic copper hue!

IMG_15861_zps1d222082.jpg

H
and the ring which in my opinion should shine like gold or atleast shine coz yknow it's THE RING,is this sad color

IMG_15901_zpse9d11553.jpg

Agreed 100%. Do what you gotta do bro.

Back