Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipment ETA Tuesday, but says 3 days left. So Im hoping Saturday is the day. Hell, Fremen ordered early this month and she's gettin hers Friday. LOL!! You pest. I gotta try that out. ;)

Whaaaat!?!? And Im in the states. I wonder how they sort these shipments out? I would think it would be quicker for me since Im in Chicago as opposed to Australia and Canada. :dunno

Whaaaat!?!? And Im in the states. I wonder how they sort these shipments out? I would think it would be quicker for me since Im in Chicago as opposed to Australia and Canada. :dunno

I've had Christmas cards show up in California before they did across my own state. :lol

Whoops! Dumb mistake. Black isn't far from Dark, but far enough. I sit corrected. Either way, our shrouded friend is the stuff nightmares are made of... at least, the more memorable ones.

Hes a big boy!
6aga9yja.jpg

laybuy has never been a problem for me with them either. Except on the HCG Predator bio, the guy who answered the phone that day years ago was a real **** about it.

Back