Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if that's the angle, but the helm seems a bit too big. it's same size as the torso, not including the spikes. Looks a bit like a kid in a costume.

I think that's it.
The head might look better if a little narrower.

When you position the statue so that Sauron is looking directly at you, it's a little better.

It's still such an awesome statue and I'm going to continue to watch this thread to see how things develop.

It matches the print (which is amazing) and in person (which I think my photos show) is equally as amazing. Getting Jerry's print framed and put with this is going to make one hell of a nice display. :rock

:exactly:
Josh, did you get a copy of Jerry's poster of this thing?

Since there is no Ex Version, I will order this through my local retailer and save a ton on shipping fees and import taxes.

This Sauron PF and the Dark Rider PF will be my collecting highlights for 2013!

will be looking local as well before I commit, there's a few places that have free postage, there is a markup but usually a bit cheaper when shipping is considered

will be looking local as well before I commit, there's a few places that have free postage, there is a markup but usually a bit cheaper when shipping is considered

Will the local retailer fix any problems if it arrives damaged? I'm thinking buying local too but a bit worried if they don't replace broken pieces.

Have you had any experience in that situation?

Will the local retailer fix any problems if it arrives damaged? I'm thinking buying local too but a bit worried if they don't replace broken pieces.

Have you had any experience in that situation?

I once had an MR starwars helmet, a crack appeared after I received it
Case fresh offerred replacement or refund with no issues.. that was years ago though... that is a concern too with this delicate piece

i love it but this is around $1500 down here:mad: , how many do you think there mite be , i dont want to mis out but , at this point a bit much to pre order .

i love it but this is around $1500 down here:mad: , how many do you think there mite be , i dont want to mis out but , at this point a bit much to pre order .

I don't expect this to be uber limited by anymeans but I think if you need to figure out finances you're ok.

This looks to be more worth the money verses the Dark Rider.

Not sure, they are the same height ( forget about the spikes on sauron helm) and dark rider is made of real leather and metals. Dont know why but i believe the cloth on the rider will be better quality stuff than the WK Pf.

Hope so.:pray:

This is a bargain, you seriously think a 36" PF isn't worth $900? It's nearly as tall as the Legendary line and over half the price of those...

Dont look the size,look the finished details,ill pay 1k if was exactly like lithography and lighted helm and base

shut-up-and-take-my-money-meme-visa-bank-card.jpg

Back