Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before people rage, someone from SS already came on here a couple of weeks ago and said it was a PF.

Just an amazing piece IMO...the base looks good as well. I want to know the size of this thing and all the real estate it's gonna take up. Now it's a matter of price.

I prefer my SS weta Sauron...this one looks almost animated. The spikes on his helmet are waaaaaay too long. I'm sideshows biggest fan but this doesnt look that great. :(

It looks like the nameplate says Premium Format Figure. It'll still end up being at least as much as the Dark Rider, around $700-$1000.

As for where it's set up, Galactus is set up with the LSF Wolverine and DR. Doom, so I'm guessing they are just putting all the high-end figures up in the same area.

this thing is all over the place! :lol :(

the statue next to the picture speaks volumes about how the head is too big.

This also looks like the year SS discovers source lighting. :lol

:rock2:rock PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, PLEASE MAKE HIS HEAD FALL OF EASILY, :horse

hahah he makes wolfie look small and he is a PF! I really cant wait for this piece guys. Right next to my TV. My center piece for my TV room.

I was really hoping this piece didn't wow me... mission failed. I'll have to pick this up along with the RWOS

When I zoom in on the name tag, it definately says "Premium Format". In the btm right side of the tag, it looks like a $ sign followed by three numbers. :yess:

When I zoom in on the name tag, it definately says "Premium Format". In the btm right side of the tag, it looks like a $ sign followed by three numbers. :yess:

Same here Valarauko :). I was squinting my eyes trying to decipher what's written. It looks $750 to me, but I know this thing could not be less that the RWoS. Hopefully the same price, but not less.

Back