Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a few that have done customs and they look cool. That being said there are many people (myself included) that love how the statue looks coming out of the box. I do personally believe you're going to love it as it looks coming out of the box. Go back and look at the pics I took of it when I got it outside in natural light. Be calm you're about to get a wonderful piece. :duff

The statue is amazing right out of the box.

Thanks for the reassurance fellas. I really want this this guy in my collection. Just really nervous. Reassurance from others helps a lot.

Thanks for the reassurance fellas. I really want this this guy in my collection. Just really nervous. Reassurance from others helps a lot.

No problem. I understand especially when you're spending this much money. Its IMO SS best piece ever. Obviously that mileage will vary with some but I love this piece.

It instantly became one of the 2 or 3 pieces I would keep above all others I own if I had to choose. I can ultimately see myself selling most of the stuff I have it I needed to, but I know this is one I will never get rid of... Unless of course I strike it mega rich, buy a mansion and get a life size sauron lol.

Mine made it safe and sound. Let the repaint begin!

image-9.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-6.jpg

Hi i just got this bad boy today in the mail, very impressive PF here are some pictures.
the orange glow lava effect looks good on mine.

IMG_0377e.jpg

IMG_0382e.jpg

IMG_0388e.jpg

thanks, its great piece I'm pretty sure that it will be one of your favorites
Now where I'm going to storage that huge box?

Here is Rafael unboxing my Sauron. It's going to be a real treat watching him do justice to this statue. :yess:

Bravo! :clap Great pics nucleoblast. I love the angles which gives a real cinematic perspective.

Thanks guys.

@joblain : It's on purpose cause I wanted you to see the colour & effects as it looks like to the naked eye.

Yeah nucleo, I must say it looks pretty good.

Since it's charcoal, is it something that will degrade over time and can be simply wiped off?

Yeah nucleo, I must say it looks pretty good.

Since it's charcoal, is it something that will degrade over time and can be simply wiped off?

Just go out to the grill and put some more on him if needed...

Thanks Adolfo.Your repaint is amazing btw,thank god there is charcoal for people like me without painting skills,lol
SurlyJ, you can fix the charcoal with a resin based spray.(transparent)

Back