Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you JV!
IMG_2462.jpg

I will get a nice wide and deep ornate antique looking frame for this eventually
IMG_2460.jpg

Last edited:
That sure is sweeeeeeet Adolfo :wave

Love the vibrancy of the colours. :clap

Congrats man, a lovely piece of art to ad to you collection. :rock

Thanks for the pics. :hi5:

:duff
Bill

i think i should stay away from this thread . looking at Adolfo's orc collection makes me wanna to collect LOTR line now :slap

That's a sweet print. I was thinking of picking it up since we don't get a cool print with the statue

That is the canvas with gallery wrap.....A print with the Statue would have been perfect!

Last edited:
is this statue goin to sell out fast?
just noticed there is a print on ss :
Please Note - Prototype Shown - Final Licensor Approval Pending

I don't think it will sell out fast, judging by this thread alone alot of prospective buyers are waiting to see in hand pics of the factory paint apps before dropping so much coin.

This has an open edition ES, you can order from Sideshow whenever you want.

wait a minute if there is no number on the ES , is it mean an open ed?
then gollum PF is also an open edition. ? since there is no number on it.

Last edited:
Gollum is L/E...Sauron for now anyway is considered OE...for now anyway

wait a minute if there is no number on the ES , is it mean an open ed?
then gollum PF is also an open edition. ? since there is no number on it.

When there isn't an exclusive on it, they'll hold off putting a number to it to see how well it's going to sell. I would've bought one right off the bat if there was an exclusive edition.

I'm considering the art print, but if I have the print, I'll need the statue. That's a lot of cash considering the other stuff I've got on order. This Sauron with the art behind it would be so awesome though.

I never understood the appeal of a canvas print to paper? It's a pretty big price difference.

Yes but for 400 it was Gallery wrapped ready for the wall...it also looks like a real painting no glass involved...Its also bigger...plus has a more regal look...and there is something special about having a painting/canvas piece versus framed paper...

eh, I already have the paper print, and really don't have any desire to pay $900 for this anytime soon. I'm still on the fence. I might be more willing once people start selling for $700.

Back