Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2376.jpg

The Helms fit very well on him...I like the MoS and Witch-King crown best...Add some black cloth over the skull too would be nice...I could easily make choice weapons too...I really want the Mordor bad guy display to come out well when Sauron arrives....I'm also debating whether or not to Use the 4 SS PF Orcs or these other 4 guys that are 1/4 scale

Last edited:
Who is the black knight with the red banners. Who made that.

I thought I was the only person who owned the judge statue, its cool to see him in another collection

Just for those who have seen the big chap figure in person:

Sintiacutetulo-1.jpg

It's a little smaller than I have had imagined, but surely still impressive...

Just for those who have seen the big chap figure in person:

Sintiacutetulo-1.jpg

It's a little smaller than I have had imagined, but surely still impressive...

Big Chap I believe is 8 inches shorter then Sauron...quite a difference....Sauron even will be a little bigger then that comparison photo shows

Last edited:
Apples doesn't lie!! :rotfl:rotfl

Then Sideshow lied about Sauron being 36 inches tall and Big Chap at 28 inches tall...Sauron's Helmet should be 8 inches tall itself if this is true 1/4 scale..so the bottom of his helmet should technically be close to the Top of Big Chaps head

Last edited:
Well, the fact it fits doesn't mean it should be kept that way :)
Sort of reminds me of this pic - Looks correct, but wrong on many levels:

643874_10151107770770658_1374966125_n.jpg

You're right Grizzlies dont have penquin bodies and Mickey did not participate in Star Wars just like bad guys in Mordor did not wear black, wear cool helms,look bad ass, hold great weapons, kill, or hold any similarity with a barbaric world?...None of those photos you showed looked correct physically and are wrong in many levels...mine added a subtle touch(helm only) to see the effect...basically putting on a hat....way different...my guys are all in same scale and fit in a barbaric world

Last edited:
Back