Sauron Legendary Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did not find a thread good enough for this great bust!
Getting rare... buy while you can... got mine last week.. :horror

sauronc.jpg

thats awesome!!!!
you say buy it while you can but from where??????????????????????

That bust may well be my favorite piece that Sideshow has ever produced. I've seen it in person a few times but could never afford to buy. It's truly stunning.

I LOVE that character design. I finally managed to pick up the Sauron full body statue on eBay last month. But it pales in comparrison to this bust. It's a grail piece for me.

Until I win that Powerball, of course! :lol

Here's hoping Sideshow revisits the character in their PF line! That would sure be something special! And HUGE!

hey do you not think £3000 is very overpriced?

For all the LSB's in the line? Yes I personally do but it all depends on how much money a person may have and how much they want to catch up without any real effort

imo there's only a couple that are worth getting, sauron, morgul lord and balrog (lighted version):naughty

still looking for my morgul lord :(

Last edited:
Those 3 pieces are on my top 3 wanted list right now. They are displayed so beautiful together well done! awwwww I just can't stop stairing at them ... maybe one day ... maybe one day I'll get them :D

Is there another thread with pics? Im curious about the detail on Sauron. When I was weighing it out I ended up getting the Morgul Lord LSB over Sauron at the time.

Back