SAURON Fine Art prints by Jerry VanderStelt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI, I click on the link to your site in your sig, then on the Litho Art Banner, I click the "HERE" for more details and it links me to a broken ebay link.

Dunno if it just me or what?

Also, as asked, how long do you plan on keeping this 40% off going for?

Also, look at your site, do you sell the the Yoda as a print?
yoda_new_topps.jpg

Or was that a while ago?

Last edited:
The Yoda print is sold out for quite a while now :(
and the website link is being fixed. I have a new store which you can find on my Facebook as well as my signature here: https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/

The current pricing in the store is now the regular pricing throughout the store. The only change is that buyers have a $5.00 handling fee, which is mostly to cover the packing materials, etc. I use a tube that you could use to hurt someone with; it is that heavy duty. It is expensive and costs more to ship due to it's own weight but my prints rarely have any damage due to that awesome tube.

JV

da6ubaza.jpg

DROM Waiting for Souron to show up. Still haven't figured out how to display them. I have the Berserker so I'm thinking Souron and DROM as bookends with Berserker in the middle....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

da6ubaza.jpg

DROM Waiting for Souron to show up. Still haven't figured out how to display them. I have the Berserker so I'm thinking Souron and DROM as bookends with Berserker in the middle....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
i great pic is that the giclee print or the canvas,i am awaiting a canvas :yess:

Looks great! :yess:

JV

BTW - For any Balrog fans, I am getting closer everyday to a finish for "Durin's Bane". Right now, its rusty chains, battle debris, skeletons, tools, etc. all buried beneath dust, ash and spider webs. After that it's off to the center of the entire piece, the Balrog.

This will be available as a Fine Art print ( hopefully ) early to mid December!

hi does any one know the size of the border surrounding the sauron canvas,i need to know what size stretcher bars i need to get thanks.

For Sauron, it is exactly 2.25 inches of "border" canvas beyond the actual art itself. LMK if you have any other questions : )

JV

BTW - For any Balrog fans, I am getting closer everyday to a finish for "Durin's Bane". Right now, its rusty chains, battle debris, skeletons, tools, etc. all buried beneath dust, ash and spider webs. After that it's off to the center of the entire piece, the Balrog.

This will be available as a Fine Art print ( hopefully ) early to mid December!

MMMMmmm....statue to go with this piece? :horror :yess:

Either way, keep it up.
:hi5:

For Sauron, it is exactly 2.25 inches of "border" canvas beyond the actual art itself. LMK if you have any other questions : )

JV
thanks for the reply gerry
do you know what size stretcher i need for the suaron canvas ,thanks.

I love every single piece Jerry makes he's just that awesome, I am really looking forward to adding the hobbit trilogy. I am really anxious to see what he will come up with and I HOPE Tauriel is a big part of that DoS drawing!!

Keep up the awesome work Jerry we will continue to support you doing what you love doing best. Creating Art!!

hi jerry thanks for hëlp, i am new to this , when you say1.75 bars you do mean the thiĉkness of the wood? what is the size i need the whole canvas, thanks.

1.75 inch thick stretcher plus the length. Good luck

JV

I love every single piece Jerry makes he's just that awesome, I am really looking forward to adding the hobbit trilogy. I am really anxious to see what he will come up with and I HOPE Tauriel is a big part of that DoS drawing!!

Keep up the awesome work Jerry we will continue to support you doing what you love doing best. Creating Art!!

Tauriel will be in there, count on that ; ) Thanks for your support too!

JV

a6ary6u9.jpg

Love your work JV! I'm thinking this piece needs the bigger canvas print.

Last edited:
Back