Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today, looks awesome. Only prob is the EX hand doesn't fit 100% very tight and seems there is a small gap between hand and arm.
Not sure what I should do? its not too bad just a minor gripe I guess

You should be able to pull the sleeve down the arm a bit more to cover the gap.

That Palantir looks awesome bill59!:clap Awesome, great job! Did you make it?

Thanks hardyakka_mate :duff, yea I bought some table tennis balls, painted one up and that was the result...glad you like it.

I really want to get it to light up though. :monkey2

I'm hoping I can buy a reg hand off someone who may have had to smash their damaged Saruman PF for a refund or replacement, but no one has contacted me yet.

If you hear of anyone who might have a reg hand to offer, please let me know. :pray:

Cheers!
Bill

Received mine today, looks awesome. Only prob is the EX hand doesn't fit 100% very tight and seems there is a small gap between hand and arm.
Not sure what I should do? its not too bad just a minor gripe I guess

Hi Quietstorm :wave, mine has a small gap too, but Saruman's sleeve is long enough to cover it...so it doesn't bother me.

Such an Awesome Statue, can't stop looking at it, here's a couple of IMG_0409.JPGIMG_0407.JPGIMG_0404.JPG pics for ya'll.

This is a great piece. Just opened mine up and was floored by the details on the robe. Really loving it and am very glad to have him in my collection.

After reading a few pages I noticed a few people have received theirs with broken hair. Is it the same strand of hair that was broken? Just curious.

Got this one yesterday. Put it together in the office today, and everyone was drooling over it. Several ooohs and aaaahs. Really well done piece. Glad I got the EX though, like the hand much better, though the light up effect is kind of neat. Really happy with this overall. Has one very small scratch on the base, but other than that pretty much perfect. Happy to have this one.

Got this one yesterday. Put it together in the office today, and everyone was drooling over it. Several ooohs and aaaahs. Really well done piece. Glad I got the EX though, like the hand much better, though the light up effect is kind of neat. Really happy with this overall. Has one very small scratch on the base, but other than that pretty much perfect. Happy to have this one.

Congrats buddy :hi5: It is indeed a great piece :) Loving the EX hand more i have to say (despite initially thinking the light up effect was actually the EX anyway) :lol

Displays perfectly with Mr Gandalf which was the reason behind me purchasing this piece in the first place :)

Congrats buddy :hi5: It is indeed a great piece :) Loving the EX hand more i have to say (despite initially thinking the light up effect was actually the EX anyway) :lol

Displays perfectly with Mr Gandalf which was the reason behind me purchasing this piece in the first place :)

Obvious I display him next to Sauron has I never had the gandulf PF, works well also. I had to have the Exclusive hand or displaying him with Sauron would look stupid with the palantir hand

You thinking of picking up a Gandalf in the near future?

Na, my PF LOTR collection came to an end when Sauron arrived last week, concentrating on different statues now

My PF star wars statues will be going by here where my star wars posters are placed

I must have the PF Vader even sold my Mythos to get him, cant have 2 Vaders one or the other and I would rather stick to the Premium Format lineup, love that statue more and more every time I see it

Na, my PF LOTR collection came to an end when Sauron arrived last week, concentrating on different statues now

I must have the PF Vader even sold my Mythos to get him, cant have 2 Vaders one or the other and I would rather stick to the Premium Format lineup, love that statue more and more every time I see it

Plus Gandalf prices have gone way up recently. I agree with you about Vader. I got rid of my mythos too a while back in anticipation of the PF or possibly the LSF if they don't price it crazy.

Plus Gandalf prices have gone way up recently. I agree with you about Vader. I got rid of my mythos too a while back in anticipation of the PF or possibly the LSF if they don't price it crazy.

When I bought the Mythos I did not know about the PF Vader, as I was new to the sideshow collectible game. Has much as I like the Mythos, that PF Vader is stunning. I think 500 dollars is a pretty good price, considering prices of some other pieces I have seen I will happily take this price. Plus sideshow have not really done a premium format vader that the character deserves, the original one is a meh this one has my attention. I would have shrunk the base a bit, and made the statue about 28 inches

Back