Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me the dark lord sauron is the best of the lineup I don't think there is any competition. The ambition of this piece is what makes this what it is, the colours the base alone is beyond words. I would call the sauron PF possibly a holy grail of sideshow pieces, it's that good. When my friends and family saw it, they were like holy **** WTF. That reaction is one of the reasons why, it surprises the casual viewer who walks in
Yes, he is surely near the top. Do you have the matching JV artwork?

I'd say Lurtz, berserker, GTG, and Saruman are the best LOTR PF's you can get. DROM is damn good too. With Sauron I think it's more the novelty of how massive it is...eventually the paint apps let it down, although I do miss my "blackened" sauron PF.

Anyway, I think the Saruman PF is incredible. It'll probably remain as one of the most underrated statues in the hobby. SS did a ridiculously great job on this one. An excellent tribute to Christopher Lee.

C66364C4-F0B2-4C4A-884D-5CBBEB5E9002_zpsyy9gtevk.jpg

Hard to argue with that lineup. Sauron would be undisputed #1 if paint was a little better I think, that is the only thing holding it back(though some do have better paint than others).

Yes, he is surely near the top. Do you have the matching JV artwork?

Unfortunately I don't have it, don't think I will ever buy it. Since April I always come into the room and have a view of this piece.

Seeing these 2 posed really is worth it, but Sauron from every angle still blows me away

Sauron will still be the king of my display room still, even when I have all my PF's in a couple of years

Seeing Sauron shot from this angle, the paint work stunning

Nice, I'm happy you picked him up. I was floored when I saw how well he came out when I received mine a few months back.

Thanks ! The only unfortunate thing is that I had the EX on order way back and cancelled because I was getting out of collecting. I had a change of heart for LOTR and missed out. Oh well, **** happens lol

Cloth on those 2 make them I think, once you get it right anyway. Aragorn is not bad. I would not put it as far down as Frodo myself. GTW is the only one I had and sold, plus you need only one Gandalf and/or white wizard anyway I figure. I only need 3 to complete the set(minus GTW of course). When I get a Frodo and a Galadriel I want to try and see if I or someone else can get the likeness better, that is the only thing wrong with keeping those from being as good as the rest of the line. Those 2 and a Legolas and I am done.

Galadriel was the first Sideshow PF I bought. I only Legolas Ex, Morgul Lord Ex and Aragorn. I'd almost go as far as to say the Galadriel is my favorite to be honest.

8a487023bcfb9ef449410230b590309d.jpg
awesome piece quick question is there what looks like a Ycu cut into the first step to represent a crack on everyone's.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply he really is awesome just need to steam his robes a little

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back