Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Saruman statue today, such an awesome piece, he's going to look great with Lurtz nd Berserker PF. Now I just need a Gandalf the Grey PF n it'll look mint, I got #200/400 :)

Yeah, I wanted to put my Saruman with Lurtz and Berserker but he was too tall because of that staff for my shelf. :(

I'm not sure maybe it's a weekend, I got the email off sideshow Friday that my wait list for a Saruman exclusive became available. Now I emailed sideshow last week about swapping the regular Saruman for the exclusive, they said email us straight away if you get an email about an exclusive becoming available. Now I emailed them straight away, but I have not heard back from them. Could it be a weekend has the reason why I have not had a response? Because my Saruman is paid off on the 15th, so time is short

I'm not sure maybe it's a weekend, I got the email off sideshow Friday that my wait list for a Saruman exclusive became available. Now I emailed sideshow last week about swapping the regular Saruman for the exclusive, they said email us straight away if you get an email about an exclusive becoming available. Now I emailed them straight away, but I have not heard back from them. Could it be a weekend has the reason why I have not had a response? Because my Saruman is paid off on the 15th, so time is short
They are pretty slow in responding right now. I would call or chat next week if you don't hear something.

I was told they are shut on the weekend, I been getting quick responses over the past few weeks, classic timing to be slow when I have a statue ready to be converted

Yes, they are closed on the weekends too. For whatever reason they seem extra slow the past month or so, may be due to the part finally opening back up and they are just super busy.

Yes, they are closed on the weekends too. For whatever reason they seem extra slow the past month or so, may be due to the part finally opening back up and they are just super busy.

Yea its frustrating. I need that Saruman Exclusive, just because I will be having the Morgul Lord, Sauron and Saruman all standing together, it will not suit it having the palantir hand. Plus I have the Morgul Lord EX, would be pretty sweet having the Saruman EX

Phoned them up and sorted it out, I will now have the exclusive version over the regular, defiantly will suit this collection having both the Morgul Lord exclusive, and the Saruman exclusive. Not too mention cannot have the palantir hand when he's standing next to sauron

Well it arrived, awesome statue.
My staff was snapped into 3 pieces.. ive managed to repair it but will be contacting SS for a replacement/some money back

Mine has the final payment at end of march?? Its been shipping for awhile now i don't understand why I have to wait a month after its released for mine to ship out.

Mine has the final payment at end of march?? Its been shipping for awhile now i don't understand why I have to wait a month after its released for mine to ship out.

With flex pay, depending on your date it can be almost a month after release it ships. You can call/chat anytime and pay early.

6 days from my final flex payment on this dude. Just traded for gandalf pf to go with him. Can't wait to have the istari together.

Now to track down the other pf's I missed. Oy. Not looking forward to that.

Back