Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this and I am floored. This is one of the best LOTR PF's Sideshow has put out IMHO. Excellent paintwork, superb tailoring and overall just a home run on all accounts. The palantir seems larger than on the site which is good and it pulsates when its lit. Excellent addition to the PF line and if this is the last LOTR PF then SS has gone out with a bang.

Now for some quick crappy pics :)

Why is everyone speculating this is the last one? I thought they were doing another Lurtz....

And for the Canadians fellow, this thing came out pretty expensive with the money rate. Almost 550$ for me with the SS points.

I like that EX hand. Looks more evil.

Can anyone measure the box dimensions? Thanks

Congrats to fremen and Isildur´s bane

Did you notice if comes some parts in PVC or is all resin?

im very impressed with him, love the light up feature, his face is sculpted perfectly, awesome paint job. Love it even the glossy base makes it look like isengard stairs

The hair looks a little putty/bubblegumish, but that's a minor complaint as the rest of the statue looks fantastic.

The likeness in the sculpt, the paint application on the face and eyes, it's incredible. I'm impressed, and that's something I don't say very often with SS's stuff anymore.

Opened mine last night and have to say I'm blown away. This is a true work of art and perfectly represents what a mixed media piece can accomplish that a fully sculpted statue cannot. Even the production paint came out looking great, which hasn't always been the case recently.

Awesome guys. I can't believe Sideshow is killing the line after this. They absolutely NAIL every LOTR PF. Such a shame.

Anyway, congrats guys it's really lovely :clap

There hasn't been confirmation from Sideshow about this, but if true - it's not Sideshow that's killing the line - I'm sure they'd do more if they were allowed.

Back