Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

This looks cool and all, but enough already with the villains sideshow!

So am I, I just meant you said it was not possible to sculpt his beard and it has been done by weta many times.

Pictures?

I just don''t think it can be done 100% like his beard without real hair (which I really do not want)

Pictures?

I just don''t think it can be done 100% like his beard without real hair (which I really do not want)

I think he just means sculpted like it as the example of my picture of the SSW Saruman bust shows.

That still doesn't look right. Anyhow, the full reveal is required for full judgement.

I would prefer if they modified the beard but to be honest, that complaint alone wouldn't prevent me from buying this PF assuming I was ok with the rest of it.

Yes, it is not perfect, but still closer than the SS PF preview

:lecture

I would be happier if his beard looked more like this too.

SSWSarumanBust_zpsfb44519d.jpg

(Image from DD over at the S&F board.)

Hope Sideshow take another look at it before going to production. :pray:

Not sold on the latest picture but will reserve judgement till later. The beard definitely needs to be longer.

Any more info on this? Really looking forward to getting my PO in!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I just hope that during this delay SS improves his beard so it looks legit

Any word on this? When's it going on PO... I hope his staff or plantiri lights up.... :)

Any word on this? When's it going on PO... I hope his staff or plantiri lights up.... :)

No, when there is info you can be sure someone will post it here within 15 min. More posts just asking questions gets everyone to look here hoping for info. I just hope they take the time to get this right, hate to have another mess like their newest F up, Reeve PF.

Back