Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

I accidentally found this on the SS site when searching for something else. Search Saruman and youll find the same
vy4u9a6e.jpg

Sent from the Bat Computer

We waited way too long for what we have now, it was months past when it was promised so don't hold your breath.

We waited way too long for what we have now, it was months past when it was promised so don't hold your breath.

Arent all the promises from months past lol they eventuallly coming out. The key is to almost "forget"

Sent from the Bat Computer

In all this time they could change that beard. I hope

The Weta Gandalf Statue from the Hobbit line has a curly beard as well and it's well received so I don't see them changing it.

The Weta Gandalf Statue from the Hobbit line has a curly beard as well and it's well received so I don't see them changing it.

I would not call the beard on that one curly. Plus that is Gandalf who can look a bit disheveled, but that is not the look for Saruman.

I would not call the beard on that one curly.

I don't know, looking at ComputerFly's pic, it seems as curly as Saruman's to me. The difference is in the style Weta uses for beards compared to the less detailed style Sideshow uses.

Gandalf3.jpg~original

Plus that is Gandalf who can look a bit disheveled, but that is not the look for Saruman.

He looks pretty disheveled to me in some scenes. :D

1423.jpg

Even blowing all over the place is still does not have a disheveled look like Gandalf, and unless SS is going for some crazy action pose like your pic it is not going to look right.

Heard this one is gonna preorder real soon

Some guy with a beard... last I heard he's got 1,274 posts and usually is very good with info. Not always but usually. That's all I can say for now. Will find out thru another friend shortly when I call him up by phone. Hope the piece is done well...my only concern is the face here...will flex it If I get him

Springtime...........................

Back