Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saruman will be the first and last PF I am ordering directly from SSC. The fees are insane but I need the ex hand

It's not that I don't like it, I do. I just can't get it due to a lack of a spot to display him/other orders. Down the road who knows, but for now I must watch from afar.

An Elrond from that scene though and I might bite. :)

I need more LOTR good guys as besides Gandalf the Grey I have no heroes. I'd love a ROTK Aragorn, but down the road I may get the Strider one. I don't know, I never really LOVED that one, but I guess I do like it. Sideshow has just come miles in terms of realistic representations since then though and that's always why I've held off. Same with the Hobbits. I need a newer Frodo and Sam using today's techniques.

THEN maybe I'd get Saruman :lol

>not worshipping Sir Christopher Lee
1QGdtJm.jpg

I need more LOTR good guys as besides Gandalf the Grey I have no heroes. I'd love a ROTK Aragorn, but down the road I may get the Strider one. I don't know, I never really LOVED that one, but I guess I do like it. Sideshow has just come miles in terms of realistic representations since then though and that's always why I've held off. Same with the Hobbits. I need a newer Frodo and Sam using today's techniques?

Yeah, that's the problem with the older good guys, they don't look great and might not go as well with the likes of Saruman and his spot on sculpt. That's why it's such a shame Sideshow is apparently done with Middle-Earth. I too would love a ROTK Aragorn, as he looks when he's charging the Black Gate. Guess it's just a pipe-weed dream now.

This will ship towards the end of January. Got my flex changed from 1/5 to 1/20

It's not that I don't like it, I do. I just can't get it due to a lack of a spot to display him/other orders. Down the road who knows, but for now I must watch from afar.

An Elrond from that scene though and I might bite. :)

I need more LOTR good guys as besides Gandalf the Grey I have no heroes. I'd love a ROTK Aragorn, but down the road I may get the Strider one. I don't know, I never really LOVED that one, but I guess I do like it. Sideshow has just come miles in terms of realistic representations since then though and that's always why I've held off. Same with the Hobbits. I need a newer Frodo and Sam using today's techniques.

THEN maybe I'd get Saruman :lol
Believe it or not this will be my very first LotR Statue ever. It would've been Balrog but I got this discount then had to cancel the earlier order lol now I won't get that til second batch probably.

I would love 1/4 scale statues of ALL of them lol. However seeing as how SS has pretty much dropped the license, here's hoping that WETA picks up the scale themselves and delivers.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Bards shot was exceptional, almost devine intervention and essential to the story. That one missing scale aside Smaug turned out the richest kingdom in ME in record time with ease. The Balrog in Moria isn't the first Balrog to go down and Gandalf isn't an ordinary foe.
Size and strength alone would give Smaug some advantage.

Back