Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

Although I am glad this is getting made, it does still feel like SS is doing the minimum to keep the license. Guess this also falls under both licenses.

2013 = tease, 2014 = pre-order, 2015 = release

Anyway SS, what about that Merry & Pippin Maq or Hobbit PF's?

He could be up for pre-order during the 12 days of Sideshow and ship in 2014.

YESSSSS YESSSSS YESSSS :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::

Sarumon-775.jpg

:yess::yess::yess::yess:

tumblr_m7diig61WG1qe6nyz.gif

When this was announced it was in development WAY back when, I stated that the pose on top of Orthanc when Sarumna was sending the storm to waylay the Fellowship at Caradhras would have been a cool pose.

This looks to be from his duel with Gandalf inside Orthanc, which is a cool pose as well. If Sideshow gets their act together and releases a Boromir and Gimli PF YEARS afetr neglecting the PF line, I will be PISSED...

I'm thinking the EX will have a switchout hand holding Gandalf's staff.

One thing : The Lord of the Rings License is alive! :panic:

Hooray....some news at last - seems the LOTR line lives on!!! ...

How do you know this isn't part of the Hobbit license?

In the production video it just shows...

"(c) NLP tm Middle-earth ENT. Lic. to New Line"

I wonder which license this falls under considering Dec.16 would have been the one year anniversary of Sideshow announcing the Hobbit license and that something was coming soon. :rolleyes: :lol

Not one I will be getting, but very happy to see the license is still alive. This will make a lot of LOTR collectors very happy!

I will order this, definitely!...palintir exclusive I hope

Ok, never mind what I said earlier. :lol

Announcing the next addition to The Lord of the Rings collection, see the work Sideshow's team has done so far on the Lord of Isengard, with this first look at the Saruman Premium Format™ Figure!

Good thing this isn't a must-buy for me, as I'm focusing on the Hobbit merchandise.

I'm liking what I see so far!:clap Great headsculpt, and if SS nails the attire, pose and accessories, this will be too hard to resist. But knowing me, I'll end up buying it anyway :lol. Gandalf would like to have his companion! Now just to wait patiently until all of this is revealed. Would it be at SDCC 2014? :impatient:

Back