Santa Freak just delivered a present to me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When should I open my present from the Freaks Board?

• NOW NOW NOW!

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Christmas morning in my PJ's

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Never - you should just re-gift it because this present SUCKS

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
I definitely don't have one... but now I do. Seriously, I can't stop looking at him, and all the production guys are jealous because they don't have one either! I actually have something they don't have, I can't believe it!! :chew

SideshowDusty said:
I definitely don't have one... but now I do. Seriously, I can't stop looking at him, and all the production guys are jealous because they don't have one either! I actually have something they don't have, I can't believe it!! :chew

Ok, you have to do the requisite picture thingy... :rotfl

SideshowDusty said:
I definitely don't have one... but now I do. Seriously, I can't stop looking at him, and all the production guys are jealous because they don't have one either! I actually have something they don't have, I can't believe it!!

:clap :rock2 :rock :arr :santa

Okay, here are a couple of funny ones (I'll take pics of the actual figure, etc later when I upack it... and Bernie offered to customize it for me too! Yippeeeeee! :rock)

Bernie and Jesse fighting over it, with me looking on in horror (or trying not to laugh):

IMG_3615a.jpg

Bernie hanging on to my leg as I escape with the booty:

IMG_3616b.jpg

congrats dusty and merry chrismas to you.
i didn't know there was a collection for you or i would have chipped in.

the next present you should get from the freaks should be a
cinemaquette cap'n jack.

all the best.

Glad ya like it Dusty. Least we could do for someone who is willing to take such flak from this group of freaks. You're a great person to hang around with here and at SDCC. Your tireless work being the face of SS here must be rewarded!

Merry Christmas!!

See ya in July. :chew

lcummins said:
Is that a mannequin wearing a poncho at the back of the hall???

There are all kinds of strange and scary things in the catacombs of the Production wing. You don't want to go down there when all the lights are off and you're alone in the building, just take my word on that! :horror :blissysmi

SideshowDusty said:
There are all kinds of strange and scary things in the catacombs of the Production wing. You don't want to go down there when all the lights are off and you're alone in the building, just take my word on that! :horror :blissysmi

Sounds scary! :mummy :rotfl :rotfl

It would be interesting to see all the work in progress though. :D

I bet the new license is hidden somewhere in those pictures

Anyways, Merry Christmas Dusty, although I didn't know about the present I can still wish you a Merry Christmas.

Cool to see some shots of inside Sideshow. Didn't you guys say you would put up a virtual tour of the new place when you guys moved? I hope this figure encourages the licensing guys to steal and deal to get the Pirates license (if they haven't already :monkey3 ).

Merry Christmas Dusty! :D

Ho ho ho children.....Dusty was a very good girl this year (mostly). :D

I hope you have all been very good boys & girls.

Santa has an especially heavy sack this year :lol

You all must of be very good in 2006.

I hear the number one toy for Xmas 2007 is a medieval Kurgan, is this correct?

Back