Santa Freak just delivered a present to me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When should I open my present from the Freaks Board?

• NOW NOW NOW!

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Christmas morning in my PJ's

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Never - you should just re-gift it because this present SUCKS

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Now!

The Govenator said so
funny.jpg

I voted for Chritmas morning in your PJ's just because that's the nicest image I've had in my head all week! :D

I voted now, even though I was late!

By the way, if you had any input on the "lottery" thing, then I'm taking my part back!!!

j/k (or am I?) :rotfl

Just kidding. I'm so excited to get this figure!!! It's the Medicom Jack Sparrow. I will love it and hug it and kiss it and.... well we won't go there :lol

Seriously though, IT ROCKS!!!!!!! I'm so surprised and humbled that you thought of me - it's perfect! :bow

Bartender, I'm buying the drinks all night, so set 'em up!! :duff :drink

SideshowDusty said:
Just kidding. I'm so excited to get this figure!!! It's the Medicom Jack Sparrow. I will love it and hug it and kiss it and.... well we won't go there :lol

Seriously though, IT ROCKS!!!!!!! I'm so surprised and humbled that you thought of me - it's perfect! :bow

Bartender, I'm buying the drinks all night, so set 'em up!! :duff :drink

Glad you like him! He does rock doesn't he! And most of the credit goes to Dave of course! Merry Christmas!!!

Congrats Dusty, it is always awesome to get something that you want.........

Good buy whomever did it........

Glad you like him Dusty. We didn't know if you already had one. But Dave was intrepid in his ideas. Merry Christmas and thanks for all you do in being the voice of Sideshow on this board (and a cool Freaks member too).

:santa

Back