Sandtrooper Squad Leader Repaint and Mod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I have always liked the dusty/sandy look for weathered Sand Troopers like you did, over the more dirt/mud smeared look SS did. On Tatooine there doesn't seem to be much water around, or dirt to mix with it to end up with mud all over them. :lol

Great job Lopie. They look 10x better. I wish i had the skills to pull that off myself. there are some incredibly talented customizers here.

... I also made a gun holster for the blaster.

3-3.jpg

This is great stuff!!

Where did you get the holster? I've been looking for similar material

Amazing work. Very inspiring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the one who made me want to mod mine! Good job on the weathering :)

Changed the body to a slim truetyope, shortened the thighs, shins and gauntlets, tightened the straps. Gave the right shape to the torso and repainted/weathered it!

Changed the body to a slim truetyope, shortened the thighs, shins and gauntlets, tightened the straps. Gave the right shape to the torso and repainted/weathered it!

That looks great. Nicely done.

Fantastic work! Can't wait to see how your marmit looks. Want to try and do something similar to mine,make them a little more realistic looking

Back