Premium Format Sandtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
inaccuracies aside I quite like this as a display piece. The price is palatable and looks to fit inside a besta with doors (unlike Vader and Fett which make them basically impossible for me to put anywhere). Could be in contention depending on my finances at the time of release. That womp rat does have me scratching my head. Luke would have issues bullseyeing that thing in a T16.

Exclusive should have been a swap out arm to recreate the "Look sir, droids!" moment. Would fit the stupid look the helmet has perfectly.

Comments like this make me laugh out loud. What exactly is bad about it? To 99% of the population, this is what a Storm Trooper looks like. I can't believe how **** some people can be about Star Wars figures.

So if you got a tattoo of your wife and it looked like your next door neighbor would you be happy even if 99% of the population thought she looked good

I started name calling? You already called me a whiner, further proof of your craziness :| Also with that argument I "won" already as you already proved a few posts ago that you have no intelligent argument. I have no idea why you have a problem with the fact that I think the helmet on this is bad, and that I'm gonna pass on it. Do you expect everyone to love everything you love?

I think he might have sculpted the helmet.

So if you got a tattoo of your wife and it looked like your next door neighbor would you be happy even if 99% of the population thought she looked good

Lol. What? That's the most nonsensical analogy I've ever read in my life. A for effort though! Seriously guys, if you have something to say to me, take it to PMs.

I think I may have missed some of the drama : )

the helmet is nice enough for me, although I can appreciate why some would not care for it given the inaccuracies. These things cost a fortune. 99% of the population would say we're all nuts to spend that kind of dough, so no harm in being disappointed with it given the price point. These aren't $10 action figures, although that hasn't stopped people from complaining either : )

Seriously guys, if you have something to say to me, take it to PMs.

Ok, enough.

Clearly, no one wanted to engage with you before you called those who don't agree with you "****," (post #128 for full context), and no one wants to now, either.

Anyway, back to things relevant to the thread: I'm looking forward to seeing a display with all the different OT troopers side by side. I don't need to own this, and don't have any of the others, but that should look pretty nice.

An interesting Sandtrooper helmet comparison - Sideshow vs Hot Toys:

Sandtrooper comparison.jpg
Image courtesy of Richie_Photo

Back