Premium Format Sandtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
koto does damn good poses all the time though ;p

sometimes ss poses aren't bad, but then they make them awkward as hell somehow

I'm a big Koto fan, but they have their fair share of bad poses. Just look at the Stormtrooper/Luke in disguise, freaking ugly. But most are creative and cool: Snowtrooper, Scout etc.

I'm a big Koto fan, but they have their fair share of bad poses. Just look at the Stormtrooper/Luke in disguise, freaking ugly. But most are creative and cool: Snowtrooper, Scout etc.

Can't be expected to get everything right always :p but yeah that one does suck. In general I've loved their poses though, I skip most of their stuff due to the scale though. I have the BH set and the snowie.

edit: I do however think the luke storm trooper pose is a perfect rendition of the star wars kinect dancing game

I had almost all Koto from Star wars.. but the scale became an issue once you upgrade to 1/4 scale...

Well the email I got act basically said its loosely based on the characters appearance in the movie which apparently had subtle difference every time it was rereleased.

So whatever lol I have no issue and look forward to my weird Sandtrooper that looks fine to me. It will be great on muh chelf.

Well the email I got act basically said its loosely based on the characters appearance in the movie which apparently had subtle difference every time it was rereleased.

So whatever lol I have no issue and look forward to my weird Sandtrooper that looks fine to me. It will be great on muh chelf.

It's fine if you like that, but essentially they say that so they can get away with anything they want :p "Oh it doesn't look like you remember because of ARTISTIC LICENSE!, ppfft you're not one of those squares are you? Can't you see the art value in this?!"

It's a cop out cause disney of course won't let them accurize and they ***** out from saying the truth. It's hard to get likenesses well done, and it's certainly not something SS has ever specialized in. The new he man stuff? The idealizing, that is going with a different vision of the original. If the new vader has some things that don't look like vader it's not because they're trying to do some reimagining it's because they either ****ed up or license won't let em.

Lol it's ok though I'm still happy with it. They can say whatever I guess.

The Womp Rat is silly though trade it for binoculars which should be included but I think I'm going to have some made.

I need some troopers. Hmm to use my code on this guy or not ?

I think it's a great looking piece.

I was actually considering getting the original Sideshow ST as it's still available on their website. I was over at a friend's this weekend and saw it in person. I thought it was fantastic! I can't believe all the negative reviews it garnered. It looked amazing to me.

the SSC Stormtrooper looks great... in a specific pose.. the legs are strange .. But still looking classy piece. I have the sand trooper on order as well.. just love the sand troopers :D

the SSC Stormtrooper looks great... in a specific pose.. the legs are strange .. But still looking classy piece. I have the sand trooper on order as well.. just love the sand troopers :D

Actually you are the person I was going to ask about some 1/4 binoculars for the PF Sandy. Since you are getting one are you considering making them?

Just need to have them hanging somewhere I guess like a water pouch lol

If I had a pair of them I'd send it to you for a mold or reference but I don't own any ST.

I would be down for binoculars. Not sure if it's the same, but I have a set of 1/4 binoculars that were from an old darth maul figure that might work?

Actually you are the person I was going to ask about some 1/4 binoculars for the PF Sandy. Since you are getting one are you considering making them?

Just need to have them hanging somewhere I guess like a water pouch lol

If I had a pair of them I'd send it to you for a mold or reference but I don't own any ST.

Hi,

sure thing ! they are already in the planning :) I would be happy to make runs for discount for forum members here :)

I'm in of course. Just put in on the turnpike I'll swing by lol but yeah I'm interested for sure. What's the plan? Clearly it can't go in the hand and unless they realized how idiotic it was to have an undersized Womp Rat but no binoculars I'll be on the look out.

Love the statue but common that's the Ex lol it's the size of a Wonp Rats nards.

I'm in of course. Just put in on the turnpike I'll swing by lol but yeah I'm interested for sure. What's the plan? Clearly it can't go in the hand and unless they realized how idiotic it was to have an undersized Womp Rat but no binoculars I'll be on the look out.

Love the statue but common that's the Ex lol it's the size of a Wonp Rats nards.

Thanks guys.. :) I thought of giving it straps so you can just hang it around his shoulders ..

You do know who I am right? Yes it needs a strap it possible. I'd consider using my own Velcro to hold it on the hip area if I can.

I live a few hours from you. I bought one of those mouse droids and gave you my screen name on here because I saw you on here and told you.

How do you think I knew who to ask about the binocs?!?!? Lol

Back