Sandtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a $70 piece this is nice, small no doubt; but a neat sort of "filler" piece.

:duff

I don't know if I'd call it a filler piece. It does what its supposed to and capture memorable moment in the film.

I don't know if I'd call it a filler piece. It does what its supposed to and capture memorable moment in the film.

For me, although it's only $70 which is a great value it's just not something that goes with the rest of my collection. If I wanted a piece to remember that scene or moment in the film, I think I'd go with the GG Sandtrooper on Dewback Statue. I just have to keep reminding myself that no matter how nice a piece is or even how cost effective it is, I just can't collect everything.

For me, although it's only $70 which is a great value it's just not something that goes with the rest of my collection. If I wanted a piece to remember that scene or moment in the film, I think I'd go with the GG Sandtrooper on Dewback Statue. I just have to keep reminding myself that no matter how nice a piece is or even how cost effective it is, I just can't collect everything.

I understand. I'd rather have this honestly. I don't think of that moment per say when I see the GG Dewback piece. So for me I get that moment and at a $70 price point compared to what the GG piece costs.

I used rewards points on this one, bringing my total to $4 + shipping, so it's definitely worth the price to me! :lol

Well surrounded by the 1:1s and PFs it has a tendency to get lost; so once we get a good 4-5 of these they will be able to stand on their own - or at least in my collection.

Two down .... :rock

I understand. I'd rather have this honestly. I don't think of that moment per say when I see the GG Dewback piece. So for me I get that moment and at a $70 price point compared to what the GG piece costs.

No doubt, for $70 you can't go wrong. I'm trying to talk myself out of cancelling it by looking at the picture I took at SDCC this year. After all, I do love Stormtroopers and if I don't want it, I should be able to get my $70 back by selling it, shouldn't I? :wacky

droidsky9.jpg

No doubt, for $70 you can't go wrong. I'm trying to talk myself out of cancelling it by looking at the picture I took at SDCC this year. After all, I do love Stormtroopers and if I don't want it, I should be able to get my $70 back by selling it, shouldn't I? :wacky

droidsky9.jpg

Look at how beautiful it is, why would you want to sell that?

Well surrounded by the 1:1s and PFs it has a tendency to get lost; so once we get a good 4-5 of these they will be able to stand on their own - or at least in my collection.

Two down .... :rock

Yeah, they probably do in that case. I'm not really "that" into PF's they tend to have more of an impact on my collection.

droidsky9.jpg

I wouldn't dare cancel this. I loved it at SDCC and still do now even just looking at the pics I/we all took.

I ended up cancelling this. Like Fritz, it doesn't fit into my current collection. I love the Stormies, but I'm holding out for the PF Stormtrooper. One of these days, Sideshow will make one.

Is that really how big the pod is suppose to be. It seems way too small. It is still a nice diorama regardless.

I decided to let this go as well. I really like it, but I have no idea where I'd put it and I don't plan on getting any other pieces in this line so it got the axe.

Part of what makes that scene so classic is the Sandtrooper on Dewback. They could've gotten rid of those two back Sandies and put in Dewback to make this an incredible "must have".

The six bounty hunters with Vader from ESB or a Jabba on throne would be a killer scene for this line, though.

So whatever happened to this? We should have received our "Now Processing" e-mails by now.

You're telling me!!!
My Exc. Luke and Leia are being held in purgatory (and now probably my Exc. Ben as well:monkey2) until this thing ships....

Anyone have an update on when this thing is shipping???

As much as this looks cool, I have to go with Fritz's and choopie's comment that this really doesn't fit in my collection.

So it's canceled.

It says It is estimated to ship Dec 2007...
That's now right?... I haven't been whisked away to another decade---?

Help! I think I need to spell out S.O.S. with rocks in the sand...

Back