Sandtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still undecided about if i should keep it or not. I'm a big Star Wars fan and it looks nice but the upclose pics Josh took didnt help (no offence:D). So it's either keep the dio or save the money for a Star Wars 12 inch figure or PF i'm missing. I still have a few weeks to decide.

Its a cool piece but its not the best piece in my collection. I wasn't so WOW'ed by it that I couldn't live without it. I like it quite a bit because I like that moment in ANH and working on the Sandtroopers website. Plus for $70 bucks its worth it overall but Robo is right if you like what you see get it if not don't.

I got my start in modelling with 25mm miniatures (mostly Games Workshop) so I'm familiar with what is possible in a very small scale. These seem to be about twice as big as GW miniatures, but the detail is pretty bad and the paint isn't impressive at all. It's not terrible or anything, but $70 is pretty expensive for this level of quality, IMHO. I'm also surprised that these could break so easily. Are they made of polystone?

Back