SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what has me hooked. What does the black one come with?

He or any sandtrooper can carry a E-11 blaster:
StormtrooperBlasterRifle_0.gif

I suspect he'll get the DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle:
norm-443212f685b0e-Star+Wars:+A+New+Hope+%281977%29.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah true on the wep front. Its not that hard to make them if your determined though, and there are casts for cheap on ebay of different stormie weps, but im not sure of the quality though.

Yeah i want at least 3 or 4 black pauldron ones as well. I will just get 2 orange ones to go with the 3 white i have on order.

C-Bob, you the crazy man!!

Love it. :chew

I'll just get one Squad Leader (Orange) To go with the one Sargeant (White) But I'm tempted to get several Troopers (Black) when they are released.
Already got an Orange Medi and a White Marmit and a Black Hasbro, So I reckon I'm sorted for officers, just need more troops!

Still hate the weathering, not keen on the body (Yeah I'm a ^^^^^er - so what? Ya got beef, I'll 'ave yer! Grrrrrrr) but end of the day I love SS 1/6th so I'm hooked LOL

DG

Yeah, I picked up a set at TRU a long time ago when the Stormtrooper was first announced. They work great with him:

IMG_13103.JPG

Yeah, I picked up a set at TRU a long time ago when the Stormtrooper was first announced. They work great with him:

IMG_13103.JPG

I guess 21st Century must be out of business. They were located down the street from the Oakland Airport and I also happen to work in that area. Anyway, I drove by since I was curious to see if they had a store front or if it was just a warehouse but found it to be vacant. They did produce some really nice 1/6 scale weapons.

Hey C-Bob, you know when that inevitable day comes where you wake up and go... "^^^^! I don't want this Star Wars Crap anymore!"

Can I have your Stormies please?

:D DG

Is the koto rifle any better than the 21st Cent?

Any major fixes need to be done to the 21st to make it accurate? I see the stand is a little long, anything else?

Any major fixes need to be done to the 21st to make it accurate? I see the stand is a little long, anything else?

I have not taken the time to compare. I do think that the guys at Lucasfilm placed some sort of small box or cap over the area that bullets would be fed through... Mind you, that's about the only thing I noticed but I've never given it much attention.

And as you said, the stand is a little long... Still, it makes for a nice change of pace when you have a handful of 1/6 STs all possed with E-11 blasters... or in Bob's case a couple handfulls.

Ive never seen a 21st century wep in person so i cant compare. The koto 1 is quite nice though.

I have not taken the time to compare. I do think that the guys at Lucasfilm placed some sort of small box or cap over the area that bullets would be fed through... Mind you, that's about the only thing I noticed but I've never given it much attention.

And as you said, the stand is a little long... Still, it makes for a nice change of pace when you have a handful of 1/6 STs all possed with E-11 blasters... or in Bob's case a couple handfulls.

Love me stormies :banana 1 is absent from the piccie cos hes on Dewback pooper scoop duty :chew

Back