San Francisco Star Trek Convention Jan 23-24, 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even know this was even happening. Im a fan of Shatner but only a Neo Trekkie (Hi Ween :D) so since they don't have anyone from the new film I feel a little like a poser if I go.

:rock :rock :rock

I love conventions! The last one I went to was in Chicago (Rosemont, actually) a couple years ago with Shatner and Nemoy! At that convention somebody was selling the Shatner mask (with tags!!!!) that would become the Michael Myers mask. The dude was asking super cheap too, like $150 or something like that, but I was broke at that point. :monkey2 It will haunt me forever...

:rock :rock :rock

I love conventions! The last one I went to was in Chicago (Rosemont, actually) a couple years ago with Shatner and Nemoy! At that convention somebody was selling the Shatner mask (with tags!!!!) that would become the Michael Myers mask. The dude was asking super cheap too, like $150 or something like that, but I was broke at that point. :monkey2 It will haunt me forever...

I love conventions, too. I just hate that they get you coming and going. And the sad part is I'm already broke even before getting there. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Ouch--that would haunt me forever, too. The day I am going (Saturday) the Shat won't be there. :( I'm just going to go and enjoy myself since I've never been to a Star Trek Convention.

I didn't even know this was even happening. Im a fan of Shatner but only a Neo Trekkie (Hi Ween :D) so since they don't have anyone from the new film I feel a little like a poser if I go.

Ewwwwww..........NEO TREKKIE????

gagging.gif

:lol :D

This takes me back.
I went to a convention in San Francisco in 1992.
Jonathan Frakes was there, as well as the producers of ST:TNG.
I think I was one of the few there that was not dressed up.
I'm far too reservedly English (Make that Chicken) to do that kind of thing :lol.

I wish I could attend! I was at a Star Trek exhibit in San Jose a few months back - very neat. They had the working model of the Enterprise D as well as the Borg ship. Also had a ton of original costumes on display. No special guest stars unfortunately.

:lol More like drained all the power from the ship by abusing the food replicators, causing everyone on the ship to starve to death.

Poor bastid can't even visit his girlfriend in the holodeck room any more.

Back