San Diego Freaks ... Are You Ok?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
We lost Bodie in the last quake :banana, all collectors and collections accounted for?

:dunno :huh :dunno

Did you guys have another quake?

When I was about 10 I went to Cali with my Dad and the first day we were there there was an earth quake. I slept through it though.

I KNEW there was a quake! I felt it up in the High Desert. I told my wife we had a quake and she treated me like I was an idiot. I'll have to check to see where the epicenter was.

LOL! It all comes down to the Chargers.:rock

Of course! :rock :D

IC checking in to report that all is well here on my end. Hey DS, I deliver water to the San Diego Chargers :rock I'm scheduled to make a delivery to the team locker room tomorrow so I'll take a headcount while I'm there :D

SWEET! :rock :rock :rock

Do me a favor...tell Norv Turner that instead of the $5.00 he owes me to just send me playoff tickets behind the Chargers bench and we'll call it even. :D

Yeah, and never ending rain and humidity for 8 months out of the year! :lol

Ah, good old Central Florida. I can't say I miss the severe cases of swamp ass caused just walking between classroom buildings in college. You just go outside and feel like you need a shower after a few minutes.

Also, don't forget about spiders and "Palmetto Bugs" (i.e. big ass roaches) the size of a rabbit that crawl out of your bathtub drain.

Ah, good old Central Florida. I can't say I miss the severe cases of swamp ass caused just walking between classroom buildings in college. You just go outside and feel like you need a shower after a few minutes.

Also, don't forget about spiders and "Palmetto Bugs" (i.e. big ass roaches) the size of a rabbit that crawl out of your bathtub drain.

:lol:lol:lol

*hadn't heard that one*

We had a big on in 94? But I'm afraid this 5.8 is the first of a cycle. Last big one I had no collectibles, but now -
...I better get some insurance...

We had a big on in 94? But I'm afraid this 5.8 is the first of a cycle. Last big one I had no collectibles, but now -
...I better get some insurance...

Dave, I will trade you carbon credits so this doesn't happen again. Every $50 worth of collectibles you give me, I will plant a bush/shrub in my yard. $100 for a tree. Deal?

Sorry, I'll stop drunk posting now...

Back