Sam'z SSC Holiday Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrueSam

The Queen of Darkness
Reaction score
I am giving away:

• A brand new Saw plushie
  • Dolly, limited to only 84 pieces!
  • A black baseball hat with silver SSC emblem
  • Mort comic book
  • Neca's Leonidas SDCC Comic-Con Exclusive and
  • A Large black SSC Spook hoodie.
  • Vlad the Impaler from McFarlane's 6 Faces of Madness Series

4ssf.jpg

vlad2.jpg

Would you like this box of goodies sent to your house, no matter where you live, free of charge???

Then tell me, in this thread, what you are truly thankful and grateful for.

Seriously.

Don't be lame. I won't like it!
th_sad.gif

I want you to be sincere.
th_nod.gif

In a couple of weeks I'll put everyone's name in my special SSC hat and pick a winner.

Sound like a good deal?

Have at it!

:duff

-samantha
th_5.gif

PS- I have also posted this giveaway in the Horror drawer, FYI.

Last edited:
Honestly.. I'm thankful for my family. Because no matter how much of a Fubar I am, they still love me. :D

p.s. you're the best for doing stuff like this Gruesam! :rock :rock :rock

I am thankful for God gave us humans the freedom to decide from the day we were brought to this world. No matter what decision we make, we are still in control of our fate based on the decisions we make in life. :)

Also, I am thankful for I have made the good decision of collecting 1:6 action figures over other toys. :) Belated Happy Thanksgiving!

It seems like no matter what issues have been thrown at me in the last year + God is still there for me and shows me a way through it. So I am thankful for his guidance. I am also thankful for my loved ones and my great friends here on ssf, and in real life. Though, I do know some of you in real life.

And I am thankful to Sam for this fun giveaway.

Thankful for finding this community and getting to know great peeps, without the Freaks collecting would not be what it is...

--Ski "write that down..."

I am thankful for family, friends, and my health. I know I am a lucky person who has many privileges others in the world do not, and I would never think to take that for granted.

My info/address has been sent Sam! Seriously if you need funds to cover shipping feel free to let me know...I know that's not how contests work but whatever I am so happy and feel so honored and lucky!

Back