Sam Jackson + Snakes on a Plane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Speaking of B-movie fun, who's going to see Slither this weekend?? *raises hand high*

Dusty, youre after my own heart. :eek:

I like that they're adding more swearing and violence to push it from a "PG-13 " to an "R" rating all because of internet fans. The more I read about this, the more I think this will be a huge cult film. If it doesn't do well in the theaters, it'll probably be a massive DVD seller.

This thread is actually why this movie will be a hit. I couldn't believe this was a film when I first heard about it. I mean come on - Samuel L. Jackson in a movie called Snakes on a Plane. Brilliant.

"Enough is enough, I've had it with these snakes."
lol.gif

SideshowDusty said:
Speaking of B-movie fun and slithering snakes, who's going to see 'Slither' this weekend?? *raises hand high*

ive already purchased my tickets online for the first showing on friday!!! cant wait to go see it after class :banana :banana

tomandshell said:
I hope it does well enough that we get to see a few sequels:

Snakes in the White House!

There's a Monica joke in there somewhere. But I'm sure I'm not going to go there.

It kind of reminds me of the marketing campaign for Eight Legged Freaks. If it's as fun as the title, it could be a blast.

I do hope one quote from the film will be:

Get these motherflarking snakes off my motherflarking plane!

otherwise, I may walk out of the theater disappointed. Anyway, I hope to check out Slither tomorrow, after all Captain Tightpants is in this one!

gdb said:
Um... who's that?

LOL! Well, that would be Nathan Fillion, who plays Mal in Firefly and Serenity.. Kinda a little joke name that people had for his character..

Pretty funny actually.. I still laugh when someone refers to him in that way... Good one Seaward! :D

Yay for Cap'n Tightpants!! :monkey5 :monkey3

Seriously though, I'm totally excited about Slither. I hope it's as fun as I think it's going to be....

SideshowDusty said:
Yay for Cap'n Tightpants!! :monkey5 :monkey3

Seriously though, I'm totally excited about Slither. I hope it's as fun as I think it's going to be....

I don't know much about Slither but what I've seen reminds me a lot of a screenplay I worked on in high school called It Came from Uranus... an aggressive pile of "something" crashes near a sewer vain. It soon shoots out of occupied toilets to infect unsuspecting victums. It works through their system until it reaches their brains and takes control of them.

I'm sure Slither will be much higher brow.

gdb said:
I'm sure Slither will be much higher brow.
I have yet to see it, but early reviews are coming in and theyre almost all good. With many calling it an "instant cult classic".

Cant wait to see it!

Got to see slither earlier between work and work. The matinee had five people in the audience, one of whom left, and really missed out. The movie was funny, had a pretty good amount of splatter in it, and the "ewww" factor was pretty high. It felt like an old 80's horror movie, as you knew exactly who was who, and who was going to survive about three seconds into the film. Nathan Fillion was great, but Michael Rooker stole the show for me! If you like fun, schlocky horror, I can highly recommend this one, it even had a nod to the Toxic Avenger!

Does anyone know where you can see all the spofs that they showed at Comic Con. They said that the ones they showed were the best ones. Those were pretty funny and the who Q&A was really funny. If you missed you missed out.

Back