Salvador Larroca:custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PROTEUS360

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm Salvador Larroca,one of the Marvel comics pencilers.
I have as hobby customizing figures...i use to do it just for me,but some friends encouraged me to show this one in particular.
Some time ago i did a wolverine custom,a few years ago,but i wasn't too happy,so recently i decided trying again.
Since is a character that usually at Marvel i used to draw,is pretty usefull in order to check the shadows,perspective etc...
Since i don't see too many Wolverines apart HT,and specially the Medicom is pretty terrible,i customized it with 3 interchangeable heads...the second figure was fully done for me,head costume boots claws ,you know, a different take,more animal...
I hope you like,i'm pretty shy to show my custom works.
Thanks!
Salvador

Very cool! Would love to see some more pics of the customs in the background, too :duff

WOW!! Salvador Larroca!! Nice to have you here! I love your drawings for Marvel.

Your custom Wolvie is awesome! You are a very talented penciler so you are very talented at sculpting too!

Saludos desde Zaragoza. Leí que iba a haber una continuación de Newuniversal ¿Qué hay de cierto? :pray:

Last edited:
Hi again!
Thanks for the kind words.
If you want,i'll show more soon,i'm currently reworking my matrix figures,and they still will need some weeks more.
By the way,some of you expressed me some interest in the wolverine heads,in a couple of days i'll post more pictures,but if some people is interested i could cast copies to sell.
Just let me know.
Thanks!
Salvador

Hola aneses.lo digo en ingles,vale.
Yes,marvel did the second part of new universal time ago,but without me.i was busy in other projects.
I think it haven't been edited in spain and i don't know if they have plans for it.
I guess not,but not surre 100 per 100.

i always dug your take on Dr. Doom... i would love to see your one sixth take on him!

Hi again!
Thanks for the kind words.
If you want,i'll show more soon,i'm currently reworking my matrix figures,and they still will need some weeks more.
By the way,some of you expressed me some interest in the wolverine heads,in a couple of days i'll post more pictures,but if some people is interested i could cast copies to sell.
Just let me know.
Thanks!
Salvador

if you are selling, I'm interested : Aplauso: Aplauso: Aplauso

Back